Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't quick reply

Options
  • 17-12-2011 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to quick reply in threads. I've tried a couple in Motors and a couple in After Hours. Is this happening to anyone else ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

Hi there,

All the forums seem to have disappeared from the header bar along the top using Beta skin, except for "boards.ie" and "my forums", when you hover the mouse over the cat forum name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Already been reported in Site Development here so I'm sure the guys will see it shortly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since there's already a thread in the preferred Development forum, this one is redundant now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement