Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is doing this to pigs legal in Ireland?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

There are plenty of published academic papers describing studies indicating this is not nonsense at all but is quite correct. You can find them easily with google scholar.

I still don't buy it. Some so called research is bunkum with a scientific veneer, a bend is often put on research that suits per-determined conclusions.
    There are studies that suggest that vegeterians suffer from more extreme flatulence. Would you agree that that is the case with every vegetarian?. I wouldn't.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Give up eating meat and you won't have to change your socks as often . That's a Promise ....give it a while for results assuming you are in good health to begin with .This is what makes Boards.ie a great place....If i were a journalist and i stated this in a newspaper article i would be in serious trouble with a lot of interests . I have a freedom here that no journalist has .

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kirw2n

[Quote=Jimmy Garlic;

There are studies that suggest that vegeterians suffer from more extreme flatulence. Would you agree that that is the case with every vegetarian?. I wouldn't.[/Quote]

I personally found that becoming a vegetarian made my purchasing of beans (for the ol' protein) increase tenfold. Obviously not the case with everyone, but you get the idea! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

kirw2n wrote: »
    I personally found that becoming a vegetarian made my purchasing of beans (for the ol' protein) increase tenfold. Obviously not the case with everyone, but you get the idea! :P

i am guessing that you are a vegetarian/vegan that suffers from severe, uncontrollable, and or anti-social flatulence?.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kirw2n

Ah right. I'm being trolled.

I'll take my leave.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

The Industry is here ? ... I lost a good friend some years ago to the Fryin' pan.

Advertisement