Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Dipset Song

• 17-12-2011 1:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

When i say Dipset it can be from any member, or the group.
    These guys got crazy hits, we all must have a favourite.

Mine is:

Love this song, From one of my favourite albums.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

For me, it has to be either;

or

Dipset where blessed with some of the best production of that era, and Camron was killing it back then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Diplomatic Immunity is classic.

Yeah it's one of the better double albums I've heard, really consistent too

and some Juelz;

true story, remember buying this years back and hating it, bringing it back for a refund.:eek:

this beat >>>>>

if im not mistaking the majority of the beats were done by the heatmakers, who are they and what else did they do, cause they came hard on this cd.

horsebox09 wrote: »
    holy shyt first time hearing this, whats it from?

• Advertisement

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    holy shyt first time hearing this, whats it from?
    It's from Juelz' debut "From Me To U", again mostly produced by the Heatmakerz

And you're right, they produced most of Diplomatic Immunity and some stuff on Purple Haze, I'm pretty sure they where just Dipset's in-house production team. Some amazing beats though, simple, but banging

horsebox09 wrote: »
    It's from Juelz' debut "From Me To U", again mostly produced by the Heatmakerz

And you're right, they produced most of Diplomatic Immunity and some stuff on Purple Haze, I'm pretty sure they where just Dipset's in-house production team. Some amazing beats though, simple, but banging
    ye they had that old school soul feel.
    they still producing?

loved this when it was out but was extremely disappointed in the album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    loved this when it was out but was extremely disappointed in the album.
    Loved that track back in the day, haven't listened to it in a long time though, don't know why but I never really paid much attention to anyone from Dipset, some good tracks posted so far anyway, first time hearing a few of them, going to listen to some more of their stuff over the weekend..

• Advertisement

you need purple haze if you havnt got it, and diplomatic immunity, two classics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

purple haze is quailty, i also really liked julez debut album "from me 2 u" is another great album.

good few to pick from, use to love this one by julez though... also loved killa cam serious tune.

jim jones ballin was good too, its just too bad they had there differences (i know there ok now) but they all have really gone bad now, cam is pretty bad in recent years same with julez and this skull gang movement he is trying to promote, jimmy has released a few nice 1's though he's actually the only 1 consistently making good music for the last few years i mean i use to hate jim jones use to think he was awful and at times he still can be but he's after grown on me over the last 2-3 years i like his work with sen city they collab very well.

max b also has a bit of good music behind him, he really started to blow up just before he got locked up but i know he might be getting released early and also been a lot of talk about him signing to g unit when he gets out,(has a few issues with jim jones) there was an interview about a year ago when he was talking about how 50 reached out to him in prision but then again he could pull a shyne when he gets out might be a bad move :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I've a particular weakness for Who Am I cause it's heartfelt but really stupid at the same time which sort of sums up what I enjoy most about Dipset.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Probably dipset anthem.

They pick deadly beats but trash rappers.

Advertisement