Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international rates

Options
  • 17-12-2011 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knew what mobile plan is best for calling people in other countries. I have been spending my usual 20 euro a month on meteor to get free calls and texts to meteor and have been using skype on computer to call mainly landlines in US and most european countries. Its costing me about 50 euro in total a month.

I would love to be able to just use my mobile phone instead of having to go to the computer to make a international call. Plus the connection is crap ( i live in Dublin and its still bad)

Does anyone know a billpay deal or any deal in which i could pay perhaps 60 max a month to get a load of cheap international calls.

I have been looking at skype on iphone but just wondering if it works out more expensive with the connection fees.

Thanks. Your help is much appreciated.

Dave

Comments

Advertisement