Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ScrewAttacks Top10 PC Multiplayer games

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Good list. Any PC gamer... nay... any gamer PC/Console/retro, should play all of these games at least once in their lives :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Decent list.... tho.. TF2 over CS ? :s I'd swap those two... remove minecraft + worms (WTF?) and replace with RTCW and CoD 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Minecraft deserves to be there, not sure about worms.
    RTCW yeah it was a great game, id put COD1 ahead of COD2 any day of the week.
    DOD deserves a mention too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

mehhh.. on my list theres about 20 games ahead of minecraft :P Not really much of a MP game imo, the survival mode is much better(I know you can do that in MP too.. but meh). Games like diablo 2 / Warcraft 3 / Tribes / EVE / L4D .. even something like runescape deserve a mention over it in terms of MP ! :P And CoD2 > CoD1.

Completely a subjective subject tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Wheres FIFA, nothing like you and your 10 teammates sniffling the opposition's goal

• Advertisement
Advertisement