Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR Phone Support

Options
  • 17-12-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

So long story short, my brother has managed to lock himself out of his SWTOR account and I'm stuck trying to fix it. I've tried calling the two toll-free numbers they give you on the site but the American one is constantly busy and tells me to call back later, while the +800 0246 9273 simply isn't accepted by Skype at all (I've tried subbing in 00 instead of + with no luck either).

Does anyone know if there's an Irish number we can call, given the call centre is in Galway or am I going to just have to call the paid UK one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

So long story short, my brother has managed to lock himself out of his SWTOR account and I'm stuck trying to fix it. I've tried calling the two toll-free numbers they give you on the site but the American one is constantly busy and tells me to call back later, while the +800 0246 9273 simply isn't accepted by Skype at all (I've tried subbing in 00 instead of + with no luck either).

Does anyone know if there's an Irish number we can call, given the call centre is in Galway or am I going to just have to call the paid UK one?

Iv heard from people that it is extremely to get anywhere with Biowares customer support and that it's basically non existent. Their "protection" is one of the worst schemes iv ever seen for an account management makes no sense.

Good luck with it but you could be waiting a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Tried it mate, Skype says it's not a working freephone number. Been holding for about 90 minutes with the US line so fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Shidosha

"800" is a US freephone number, right? You might need to add a "1" in front of it to get the connection through to the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Bioware have a customer support centre of excellence in Galway, specifically to support SWTOR, not sure if its open yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

The centre is open, and has been for some time. The big joke is that despite it being located in Ireland, the contact number is the freephone or paid UK ones they give on the site. I specifically asked the American CSR I got hold of (took 3 hours 14 minutes) whether or not there was an Irish number I could call to get through to an Irish call centre and was told "Sorry, no." :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement