Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour blind option

Options
  • 17-12-2011 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

I heard in the latest up date there was a colour blind option for people like my self. I can't seem where the option is I've checked the HUD options but can't find it. Anyone know if it was included for the xBox.

Hopefully it will stop me firing at my team mates.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

suffer from the same problem, green and orange are horrible colours, thank god there isnt friendly fire

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Can you not tell the uniforms apart?

And the little blue thing on your team mates?

Colour blind too but not same as you lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

It is in the options menu under gameplay on the pc and it should have come with the karkand update on the 360 but I'm not 100% sure

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

That came with the patch for PC, but PS3/Xbox is behind on patches. So just wait a bit, it will come.

I have trouble telling between the squad mates (green) and enemies (orange) especially on the mini map.

Advertisement