Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyebrow threading

• 17-12-2011 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend someone who can do eyebrow threading?
    I'm in Clontarf.

Thanks.

p.s Don't tell anyone I get my eyebrows threaded :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭eager tortoise

Got mine done for the first time the other evening at the little salon in Clerys. It was 20 euros for eyebrows which might be a little more than average, I just did it on a whim so I can't compare with anywhere else but I was delighted with the results and am now a convert :) It's called Wink and it's just across from the nail bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Thanks for that. I have been getting it done for ages, it's the business! The lady that usually does them for me is away at the moment hence why I am looking for a recommendation.
    Need to make sure I get someone decent as I don't want this result

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭shoos

I think this might be the woman that really brought threading into Ireland

http://www.neelus-salon.com/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

I have been going to Elysian Brows on Dawson Street for about two years now.

The girl who threads my eyebrows has done an amazing job. They have a great shape now in comparison to how they were when I first went.

The initial visit was expensive at thirty euro. Then every other visit for a brow tidy is 20 euro.

Advertisement