Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blue Jacket with Red Dress

• 17-12-2011 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Just wondering as Im hopeless when it comes to fashion but have a wedding coming up which I bought a red dress for , I also recently bought a really warm nice blue coat which Id like to wear to the wedding. Would they really clash?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

How blue is blue? If it's more of navy then that'd be fine but if it's a royal blue you might be in danger of looking like the Union Jack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

How blue is blue? If it's more of navy then that'd be fine but if it's a royal blue you might be in danger of looking like the Union Jack!

lol ... yes its royal blue wont got with it so , thanks for your opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I'm a big fan of clashing colours so I'd say go for it!! But if it's for a wedding then maybe you'd need to stay a bit conservative.. But how long would you be wearing the coat for? If it's not for long and it goes with the dress then why not! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭angel_wings

As sunrise91 says you prob wont have it on for long anyway. And I also like clashing colours (as long as it actually looks well) I think it show s you have your own sense of style and are not afraid of breaking the rules. I would wear red and blue together but only if they are both plain material and not patterned, go for it :)

Advertisement