Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit union card

• 17-12-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

i am woundering have the credit union a lazer card or something simular for there costumers so that you can order stuff off the internet and what age would you have to be to get one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

No, for you to have a laser card you firstly need a need a current account, credit unions dont offer these. Open a current account with a bank if you dont already have one. And i think you need to be over 18 to have a Laser but i couldnt swear to that.

http://www.nca.ie/index.jsp?p=143&n=276&a=128

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scurnane

Yes,

Bishopstown Credit Union in Cork offer a Mastercard debit card on their current account. I have one and I get a text everytime the card is used. They have online banking too.

Not sure about other credit unions as they are all independently run. I'm sure others will soon follow suit though.

Advertisement