Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sigma Brushes

• 17-12-2011 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hey guys, tried purchasing sigma brushes from their website and Ireland isn't in one of the countries that they deliver too? This can't be right as Northern Ireland is on it, the UK etc. Every other country imagineable! HELP!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

You can get them on cloud10beauty.com. Haven't used it myself, but seems to get good reviews on blogs etc. I want the Bunny brush set so bad! Even if it wasn't out of stock, I haven't that sort of money to be throwing around at the min :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Is there any stockists in Ireland that sell Sigma Brushes? It's for a Christmas Present (I know, very last minute) but she really wants MAC make up brushes but too be honest for the amount of them that she wants I'd prefer to spend less and Sigma is my preferred choice of brand to use! I'm gonna try that website but most of their brushes are sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pinkpetal

Not sure why you are having trouble i have ordered many times from them so i can confirm they do deliver to Ireland.Are you sure you are looking for "Republic of Ireland" opposed to just Ireland?

pinkpetal wrote: »
    Not sure why you are having trouble i have ordered many times from them so i can confirm they do deliver to Ireland.Are you sure you are looking for "Republic of Ireland" opposed to just Ireland?

Yeh I looked under Republic of Ireland and its not there. Even tried Eire and Southern Ireland too haha! Maybe it was just some sort of clitch in the system, i scrolled through the list of countries over and over again looking for Ireland and im 100% positive it wasnt on the list!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pinkpetal

Coming up for me no probs.
    Not sure if this will work for you to see.
    http://www.sigmabeauty.com/ShoppingCart.asp

Just type R and it's second on the list under Republic of Congo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Showing up for me too under Republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Ordered sigma brushes and got them last wk, its defo there, u are on sigmabeauty.com

Yeeeaaahhh, its actually there, maybe because their was 3 'Republic' countries, my eyes just scrolled over Republic of Ireland as it was in the middle. But hooray, I can now order the brushes :). Thanks for all your help guys!

PS. Did anyone get stung by customs?

Advertisement