Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flashing image on navigation (beta theme)

Options
  • 17-12-2011 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I just noticed that I get two flashing dots on the navigation bar (beta theme)

Res: 1920X1080
    browser: Firefox (latest version)

(please see attached picture for example)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

I've checked this numerous times with different versions of Firefox and combinations of operating systems, I cannot reproduce it. It seems to be specific to your browser.

I'm going to mark this as not a bug until somebody else can verify it happens or you can verify it's happening on other machines too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I did some testing and it only seemed to happen when hardware acceleration was turned on. I upgraded to FF 9.0 and even with hardware acceleration on, it does not occur anymore :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Glad to know it's a Firefox/driver issue :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement