Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Cut

Options
  • 18-12-2011 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Anybody elses power gone? I need tea! This is weird, what's going on, there was no storm last night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Anybody elses power gone? I need tea! This is weird, what's going on, there was no storm last night.
    Would it not be an idea to report the fault? rather than posting on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Whereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

Douglas. Well my neighbour already did that, thanks, I was just checking to see how widespread it was.

Douglas. Well my neighbour already did that, thanks, I was just checking to see how widespread it was.
    If its widespread it'll be on the automated system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

its back on now, quite a few areas around douglas were effected i have no idea what happened, the tv just went blank this morning while watching Mickey Mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

booboo88 wrote: »
    Would it not be an idea to report the fault? rather than posting on boards?
    why do people keep saying this on this forum? it is possible to do both. you can report something and then have a conversation about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ESB are doing scheduled maintenance around Passage on Tuesday so maybe it's a fault related to that, who knows.

EyeSight wrote: »
    why do people keep saying this on this forum? it is possible to do both. you can report something and then have a conversation about it
    Albeit pointless, yes its possible to do both

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

booboo88 wrote: »
    Albeit pointless

Like 99.9% of posts on boards.ie but that is what it is here for.

Advertisement