Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Download music from laptop to iphone

• 18-12-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

As title says, is it possible to download music from my laptop to my iphone 4s? I wouldn't be tech savy and my concern would be logging to an unsafe site and fecking up the phone....If it is, how in hell is it done?

All music was bought legally....

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Just use iTunes to do it. You will have used it to activate your phone. It has an option to search your laptop for your music, once you have done that you can sync whatever is in iTunes to your iPhone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

copacetic wrote: »
    Just use iTunes to do it. You will have used it to activate your phone. It has an option to search your laptop for your music, once you have done that you can sync whatever is in iTunes to your iPhone.

Cheers will try that later.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eoinsie74

Hope im in the right forum for this question and excuse me if i sound ignorant. I just got a 320gb external hard drive and I plugged it into a family members home pc and transferred about 7gb of music which he had in a music folder on his desktop.
    When i got home i plugged the external hard drive into my own laptop and transferred all of this new music into my itunes library on top of about 9gb of music which i already had. I then went to synch my new extended itunes library with my iphone but it wouldnt allow me, telling me my that my computer wasnt authorised.
    Can anyone let me know if there is a a way around this?
    Thanks

Advertisement