Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question About My Girlfriend

Options
  • 18-12-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

My Gf is coming in early Jan :)
    She wants to sign up to an agency for work and do what she did at home, she is a beauty advisor for a cosmetic company.
    What agency would be the best to go with? Is there much work out there for it
    Will be in Perth.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Hey stig, my gf works as a beauty advisor here in Perth for a big cosmetics company. She had no experience in cosmetics but got the job all the same.
    She applied for the job online and didnt go to a agency, she got the job after a few group interview type days and was made full time straight away, partly because she is in the process of going defacto under me and and was able to get a work extension on her WHV.
    Anyway, there is always new people in and out of the store (Myer) and the little cosmetics counters, they work for agencys and get called to places and different cosmetic counters around Perth and are called ''travellers''. There seems to be a bit of work around for the travellers, but never in the one place.
    The agency is called MEA.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

skipz wrote: »
    Hey stig, my gf works as a beauty advisor here in Perth for a big cosmetics company. She had no experience in cosmetics but got the job all the same.
    She applied for the job online and didnt go to a agency, she got the job after a few group interview type days and was made full time straight away, partly because she is in the process of going defacto under me and and was able to get a work extension on her WHV.
    Anyway, there is always new people in and out of the store (Myer) and the little cosmetics counters, they work for agencys and get called to places and different cosmetic counters around Perth and are called ''travellers''. There seems to be a bit of work around for the travellers, but never in the one place.
    The agency is called MEA.
    Hope this helps.

Cheers for the info, my missus will have no problem getting work so.
    You working yourself?

STIG83 wrote: »
    You working yourself?

Yeah no bother!
    Yeah working away, bricklaying. You?

You working yourself?

Yeah no bother!
    Yeah working away, bricklaying. You?
    Was doing aluminium windows making, now in place making porta cabins for the mines, only started last week, not sure will I like it tbh, want to get into forklift driving.

Was doing aluminium windows making, now in place making porta cabins for the mines, only started last week, not sure will I like it tbh, want to get into forklift driving.

Someone i was talking to before, dont know were, made the aluminium windows too?
    Where you living at?

• Advertisement

Someone i was talking to before, dont know were, made the aluminium windows too?
    Where you living at?
    Woodlands, you?

Woodlands, you?

Scarborough.
    You didnt hang around with lads from Drogheda/louth by any chance?

Woodlands, you?

Scarborough.
    You didnt hang around with lads from Drogheda/louth by any chance?
    No must be someone else you thinking of.

Advertisement