Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a belt?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 2:55pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

looking to buy a good belt for a man as part of a Christmas present,suggestions where to find one please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

looking to buy a good belt for a man as part of a Christmas present,suggestions where to find one please?

for male or female ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Tk maxx?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭simit

In a mens clothes shop perhaps...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Want to get it in Carlow, so a suggestion of a particular shop like Detail, provided they do sell belts is what I need. My legs aren't the strongest so I really don't want to have to trudge the whole town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Want to get it in Carlow, so a suggestion of a particular shop like Detail, provided they do sell belts is what I need. My legs aren't the strongest so I really don't want to have to trudge the whole town.

Shaws would be my best guess as to get a belt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭simit

Well seeing as you were already online, would it not be an idea to look there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Carlow style?

Bailing Twine?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

simit wrote: »
    Well seeing as you were already online, would it not be an idea to look there?
    Unlikely to get one by Christmas, I'd imagine at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

shaws would be your best bet. sometimes pennys has nice ones

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Try Shaws, Burton(Haddens) or Mac's Menswear.

All on Tullow street, within a few doors of each other and you won't have to kill yourself walking :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Best Menswear?

is that in Fairgreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

is that in Fairgreen?

Yeah.

Took the handy option and bought it in Next( disabled space at door.)Thanks to those who were helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Belt up there folks . No need to give the lady a hard time.

Advertisement