Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest people in music (Bear with me here)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I refuse to accept responsibility for the thread going wrong. Maybe I could have been more explicit in my op, but at least people are getting what they want.

I never said anything about you, I was talking about the whole thread. Chill :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm just upset about my failtroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Very sexist posts!

In the words of Nigel Tuffnell "What's wrong with being Sexy?"

I've been listening to a lot of My Bloody Valentine over the last few days after watching 'Upside Down' the story of Creation Records

Blinda Butcher is/was very very cute - maybe it's that Fender Mustang/Jazzmaster/Jaguar combination that adds to it too

Bilinda-Butcher-of-My-Bloody-Valentine-female-rock-musicians-15935712-375-500.jpg

One of their cooler lesser known songs from the Loveless Era..

Anyone remember Hope Sandoval from Mazzy Star?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

That feel when you have a crush on Francoise Hardy 40 years too late.

francoise-hardy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Kold wrote: »
    That feel when you have a crush on Francoise Hardy 40 years too late.

That's not another German dude is it? - I'm afraid to google that name after your last post

You might like Wendy Carlos ;)

very talented and influential erm... lady

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

M.I.A

I've got a serious celebrity-crush on that woman.

She's made some damn good records too.

Hasn't turned out that way I'm afraid. Instead its become a excuse for drooling saddos to post 'page 3' fantasies. Very sexist posts! Who's moderating this?? :mad:

It's not sexist for a person to find women attractive.

Also, as it happens most of the musicians people have posted here don't match the "page 3" criteria of "what makes a woman attractive".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

El Pr0n wrote: »
    I am. I admit it's not the classiest thread ever, and I made a few (perhaps embarrasingly laddish) posts myself, but I don't think it's particularly offensive - people are talking about attractive women and posting photos of people they fancy, but not being pervy or vulgar or anything. There haven't been any reports anyway, so far. If anyone wants to report a post please do, and I'll get the modstick out.

Like I said it's not the classiest thread ever, and I've been keeping an eye on it because it'd be so easy to fall into sexism or vulgarity or anything else inappropriate like that. And as soon as that happens it'll be locked/edited/etc. But the Music forum's been well-behaved so far imo.

I don't find anything particularly sexist about it (and I'm a girl), but if you were afraid of it falling into that, you could change the title to just 'hottest people in music' to make it more general. Just a suggestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I don't find anything particularly sexist about it (and I'm a girl), but if you were afraid of it falling into that, you could change the title to just 'hottest people in music' to make it more general. Just a suggestion!

I dunno, that would be me changing the point of the thread, which isn't really my bag... If anyone actually wants me to do that I will, but it's not up to me to make the call :pac:

I dunno, that would be me changing the point of the thread, which isn't really my bag... If anyone actually wants me to do that I will, but it's not up to me to make the call :pac:

Do it and I'll out my man-love for Malkmus :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TonyM.

Vanessa Chantal Paradis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Katie Melua
    PJ Harvey
    Katy Perry
    Marina and the Diamonds
    Zooey Deschanel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭boynesider

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCZ8iiOcecX6thLPj5HrrInDWYki9YZ1JiAYdyR-Foco-NhZJ5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPEb0uvsHB4XtIf0eKheMkmA6ZAvkTRyJdjnmTtLEMG8mzGE5OCw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjS63ysVbhmlkjBNYnYbkL55tLTixl8HhOeq40ye05x9OZCsJB

Natasha Khan from Bat for Lashes. Saw her first when she supported Radiohead at Malahide a few years ago and I've seen her play her own show in London since that. She's a very good looking girl but doesn't use it to sell her music so fairplay for that.

I dont think shes very well known in Ireland which is a shame cause she has a great voice and some good songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Also, finding someone attractive doesn't necessarily make someone drool or make them a 'saddo'. And please don't insult other posters :)

Well I've been printing out the heads off the women posted up and sticking them on old page 3's I have at home for extra fapping goodness so he can insult away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 inthefade

Joshua Homme, I mean, would you just look at the man?! Hot shtuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Here are Alexia and Anissa Rodriguez from Eyes Set to Kill
    Rlz.jpg

Mary Zimmer from Luna Mortis
    zimmer.jpg

Viktoria Belikova from Save
    vik.jpg

Candice Clot from Eths
    eths_small.jpg

Alissa White-Gluz from The Agonist
    glutz.jpg

Kitty Saric from Decadence has a range of dolls modeled after her.

kitty_1.jpg

metallic_kitty_doll_4.jpg

Here's Sabine Weniger, singer with German metal band Deadlock:

sabine_2.jpg

Karin Axelson from Sonic Syndicate:
    karin_2.jpg

karin_3.jpg

karin_a_sonic_syndicate.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Gemma Hayes