Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luigis Pizzeria

Options
  • 18-12-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

I see theres a new takeaway opened in the Newpark shopping centre called Luigis.. Anybody tried it? Its bound to hurt Caesers in a big way!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Benny Cake wrote: »
    I see theres a new takeaway opened in the Newpark shopping centre called Luigis.. Anybody tried it? Its bound to hurt Caesers in a big way!

Is this the same "Luigi" that operates in Carlow?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Ya, I think so..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

new pizzeria opening near marios in loughboy , if its as good as marios and apparently run by the same people , it should be fantastic food.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

new pizzeria opening near marios in loughboy , if its as good as marios and apparently run by the same people , it should be fantastic food.
    I only tried Mario's for the first time last week and was very disappointed. Over priced and over rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

kkmick wrote: »
    I only tried Mario's for the first time last week and was very disappointed. Over priced and over rated.

Would agree, its mediocre at best.

Larkins and Joes are the best takeaways IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

Tried Caesers once, thought it was too expensive, will not be going back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

zootroid wrote: »
    Tried Caesers once, thought it was too expensive, will not be going back

Bit pricey but the grub is great. Their Doner Kebab is the business :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Ya, I think so..

Good news if it is. The two Luigis in carlow are fairly good value and much nicer. Not to gone on caesers but it has no real competition in the area and can afford to be pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Bit pricey but the grub is great. Their Doner Kebab is the business :D

Except they are not real doner kebabs! :D

Advertisement