Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portal 1 / Orange box - PS3

Options
  • 18-12-2011 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I'd get Portal 1 for the PS3 before Christmas?

Have it myself, but my sisters looking for it

I'd prefer Bricks & Mortar if possible, and I don't mind if it's second hand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Well it can be had from Amazon for £16.11 with Standard Delivery (3-4 days) or Priority (1-2 days) for £34.26. According to their site, if you order now you'll have it in time for Christmas using either option.

In terms of brick and mortar stores, well your/her best bet is to just ring the stores closest to her and check if they have a copy? Checking Gamestop.ie, it's €21.97 preowned online and not available new so, depending on where she lives and what other stores are close to her (Smyths who don't have it available online, GAME, Smyths or Xtravision) Amazon may be her best bet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The Orange Box, probably the best deal in videogames since Super Mario Allstars and yet to be bettered.

Advertisement