Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel city center

• 18-12-2011 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

need to met someone in city center between Christmas and new year,can any body recommend a luxuries hotel bar/restaurant/ lobby in limerick city center.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The Savoy upstairs 5* Hotel

http://www.savoylimerick.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

allenview wrote: »
    need to met someone in city center between Christmas and new year,can any body recommend a luxuries hotel bar/restaurant/ lobby in limerick city center.

Savoy have a nice lobby and restaurant, bar is okay. It's also the most central decent hotel in the city. Right across from dunnes Harvey's quay.

Beaten to it by BB!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭allenview

Thanks for that information, the Savoy seems to fit the bill, i have not been in Limerick city center since the late eighties so i have lost touch to what hotels were there,i was thinking of the cruise but have just found out it was demolished ,i am meeting an old friend i have not seen for ages ,and would like to meet her in luxurious surroundings , again thanks .

Advertisement