Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies

Options
  • 18-12-2011 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Looking for Woodies discount vouchers, I have seen them with 20% off and are usually an E voucher.
    Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

the GALL wrote: »
    Looking for Woodies discount vouchers, I have seen them with 20% off and are usually an E voucher.
    Cheers

They will be useless to you.as they were only valid for 3 particular weekends in 2011,and the vouchers all had the dates printed on them.They expired in November.

Useless to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Hi Paddy
    Im aware that they are date applicable. I'm just asking if they are issued in the future and somebody gets them can they put them up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

If you know any people over 65 get them to go with you on a Thursday as they can get a 10 percent discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭benmeade

deelite wrote: »
    If you know any people over 65 get them to go with you on a Thursday as they can get a 10 percent discount.
    For the past few years woodies have done a 20% sale just after Xmas, it runs for 3 days from the 2nd of January so watch for that.
    I was also keeping an eye out for the vouchers but they didn't do them for December.

Advertisement