Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Meat - in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I had some horse meat at a ag fair in Wicklow during the summer - not my taste but a guest has asked me if I could cook some up for Xmas.

Is it possible to buy it - as a consumer - in Dublin shops?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This thread may be of use to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Mod Note - A couple of posts deleted already. Off-topic & unhelpful posts will be removed & the poster banned.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

There is usually a stall at the Food Market in Farmleigh that sells Horse Skewers, cooked on site - and I think he sells it for cooking at home also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Des wrote: »
    There is usually a stall at the Food Market in Farmleigh that sells Horse Skewers, cooked on site - and I think he sells it for cooking at home also.

There is a guy that sells the horse skewers in the Friday Food market in Sandyford too.

Advertisement