Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find this video.... please :)

• 18-12-2011 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Im looking for a video. Im not quite sure where to ask this because I cant recollect where abouts on boards I found it. It was in one of those threads that people post motivational/inspirational vids.

Im a bit hazy on the details of the video footage, but in the background there is a very energetic black person talking and he talks about how some younger guy came to him saying 'I want to be as good as you' and the black person said to him, ok I'll train you but you have to meet me at the beach tomorrow. THen the guy meets him at the beech and the black guy takes him out into the tide, and puts the young mans head under the water and wont let him up no matter how much he struggles. Then just before the young man goes unconcious he lets him up for air, and then the black guy says to him, when you were under that water you wanted air... nothing else in the world mattered to you, all you wanted was to get up and get air, its all you could think about, in life when you want something the same way that you wanted that air nothing will hold you back, you have to learn to want something. <--- obviously they arent the *exact* words but you get the idea.

Does anybody know of such a video...???

I would be very thankful for any help :)

Comments

Advertisement