Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrican for proposed public art commission

Options
  • 18-12-2011 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi i am an art student and doing a paper for a PROPOSED public art commission at fort camden in co cork. im interested in doing a large scale photographic piece similar to what gottfried helnwein did in waterford on the quays....i have to get mock quotes to get an eletrician out on the site to see what i need done,what lighting i'll need,how much equipment i need and how long it will take and how much it will all cost on average.
    Id really appreciate any help i can get at this stage its proved to be a nightmare and my assignment due tomorrow.....i cant find an electrician online at the weekend that will email back for a quote.anyone any idea?:confused:

Advertisement