Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic Fish Feeders?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get an automatic fish feeder in Dublin City Centre?

Im trying one in Santry tomorrow but need some back up places to look!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Try Seahorse Aquariums in Ballymount

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

WIZE wrote: »
    Try Seahorse Aquariums in Ballymount

34 euro for a battery operated automatic feeder in Seahorse.

It has 3 feeding times per day.:)

Nasty_Girl wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get an automatic fish feeder in Dublin City Centre?

Im trying one in Santry tomorrow but need some back up places to look!

Thanks

Wouldnt give my money to that place,they are crap and their fish keeping abilities are rubbish..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

if that one is the eheim one for 35 quid, i have one that i dont use, never been opened except for me to look at it to see what it was like! Open to any offers, swaps etc

fungun wrote: »
    if that one is the eheim one for 35 quid, i have one that i dont use, never been opened except for me to look at it to see what it was like! Open to any offers, swaps etc

How much you loooking for it??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

you arent the OP :pac:

i bought it as part of a bundle of stuff, would want to check it worked first (have it about 2 years in its box!) but if it does you can have it for a tenner......or even better im on the lookout for some more holey rocks for my cichlids if anyone has some.

Advertisement