Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another train incident

• 18-12-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

This clip shows a woman manhandling and sexually teasing a kid of around 15 i'd say.

She's being labelled a peodaphile.

what think ye ?
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82118609/

Imagine if the gender were to be reversed. She'd be arrested.

personally i'd probably have been delighted if i was him at that age, i dreamt of that kind of thing happening to me..................

Edit, its a bus, sorry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I wish i was sexually manhandled on public transport by a woman when I was 15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Eww! Horny biatch needs to learn how to control herself! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I'd say she's riddled. He better get checked out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Pin_Cushion

Nice.

efb wrote: »
    I'd say she's riddled. He better get checked out.

I'd say her fanny is down to her ankles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Edit, its a bus, sorry.

Oh, i retract my nice comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Urgh..

Bus wanker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jammy bastard, at 15 that wouldve been material for some serious alone time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

That's an uncomfortable watch, didn't look like the lad was enjoying himself at all, no matter how much you think it is every lads teenage fantasies... She looked like she was trying to humiliate him more than anything.

Wouldn't call her a paedo though but she was clearly out of order and sexually harrassing him. And yes I would say the same before the if the 'roles were reversed brigade' come chiming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

am.......

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

This thread will contain the usual double standard and no actual debate. As we all know, if the genders were reversed the person would go to jail and the video would be taken down.

Haelium wrote: »
    This thread will contain the usual double standard and no actual debate. As we all know, if the genders were reversed the person would go to jail and the video would be taken down.

Im just waiting to see it closed. IMO it looks like rape as posted above its was awkward to watch. if ye watch it to the end its not one bit cool. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

What a dirty old scrote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

orourkeda wrote: »

In full view of everyone like that? LOL

You'd have blown your load on the seats IF you were lucky and burst out crying. Scared for life.

Thankfully someone stopped the mental bítch.

I swear to God at the things people find amusing. Funny so long as it's not me or my kids, my friends or family.

Pretty close to rape there people and if yee dont see that then i dont know in the fúck what yee thought it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

I have a son that age, if some tart did that to him id go ****ing nuts.

Stupid wagon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 rocky bilboa

that is disgraceful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

that is not nice to watch at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

When she took his shirt off I was like ok, someone will step in and stop her.

When she tried to strip off his shorts why the fook did they all just watch?!

Dirty aul hag. She should be jailed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Love the way he's labelled as "little boy". Whereas if the same guy was robbign an old lady he be portrayed as being as close to adulthood as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Flash crashed when I loaded this, just a still image with that ...noise.

That was horrifying enough.

(Oh and when I saw "another train incident" I though either another DART incident or one of those Chinese cover ups to do with the train derailments.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

orourkeda wrote: »
    Spunge wrote: »
    Nice
    Nice.
    Jammy bastard, at 15 that wouldve been material for some serious alone time.

An out of control adult restrains a child, sexually assaults them and strips them in public, and you find it amusing?

You are some of the sickest ****s around.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Callipo

Poor fella. That was embarrassing :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not a nice watch.
    She should be charged for what she did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Haelium wrote: »

Im just waiting to see it closed. IMO it looks like rape as posted above its was awkward to watch. if ye watch it to the end its not one bit cool. :(
    Why would it be closed?
    And Haelium, yep, double standard all right - not helped by men saying "nnnnnnice" and "That was my fantasy the jammy git".
    It's not paedophilic though - he's not a little boy. But it's still sexual assault and she's a kunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

What a pig.

What she did is worse than the recent case of the racist on the tube. She should be found and locked up. In a male prison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I switched it off after 30 seconds, terrible carry on. I hope she was arrested :mad:

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Why would it be closed?
    And Haelium, yep, double standard all right - not helped by men saying "nnnnnnice".

example being the 'nice' posts.
    Also its a minor that is involved. Being stripped and mocked.
    As posted by many others if it were genders it would be reversed.
    I only see that when i minor is involved it should be the same case.

*i could be wrong in saying minor but certainly didnt look 18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

dotsman wrote: »
    An out of control adult restrains a child, sexually assaults them and strips them in public, and you find it amusing?

You are some of the sickest ****s around.

Have you actually seen that South Park episode? If you had, then you'd be aware that the 'nice' thing is used to highlight the double standard that arises when stuff like this happens.

If it had been a girl in the video this thread would already have been deleted, and the perp most likely in police custody. The video certainly wouldn't be used as a tool on discussion forums to stoke up outrage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Callipo wrote: »
    Poor fella. That was embarrassing :(

Embarrassing? If the genders were reversed people would be calling for the mans head.

So what makes it worse for a man to do that than a woman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

One of those incidents where reality falls a long way short of fantasy. Uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

That was horrible-if I saw one of my girlfriend harrassing a kid like that I'd smack her.....

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Callipo

Embarrassing? If the genders were reversed people would be calling for the mans head

I was commenting on the video posted.

Not spouting on sh1te about genders.

Though if it was a black chick doing it I am sure she was an illegal immigrant who was milking their state benefit system.

Obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I honestly would've smacked her for acting like that. The lad was having fun at first, but as soon as she started ripping off his clothes that's abuse.

So what makes it worse for a man to do that than a woman?
    It's culturally ingrained that a woman isn't as capable of sexual assault as a man is. It's not right but it's a notion that goes back a long way and it's propagated by both women and men. It's why there's less acceptance of women sleeping around than of men doing so - women are not seen as predisposed to sexual aggression of any kind.
    Then there's the notion that men can only get pleasure from any sexual contact by a woman - proof of that here. Men who divulge details of sexual assault by a woman have been ridiculed for not enjoying it.
    It's something I actually studied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

WindSock wrote: »
    That's an uncomfortable watch, didn't look like the lad was enjoying himself at all, no matter how much you think it is every lads teenage fantasies... She looked like she was trying to humiliate him more than anything.

Wouldn't call her a paedo though but she was clearly out of order and sexually harrassing him. And yes I would say the same before the if the 'roles were reversed brigade' come chiming in.
    Can't see him trying it on with her when he's drunk :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

That's pretty hard to watch in fairness. As stated already if the roles where reversed nobody would have been laughing.

I was commenting on the video posted.

Not spouting on sh1te about genders.

Though if it was a black chick doing it I am sure she was an illegal immigrant who was milking their state benefit system.

Obviously.

And I was just commenting that if the genders were reversed would you still be of the same opinion that it's just embarrassing?

No need to be a big horrible racist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

If I was him I would have stuck it in.

My fist into her mouth that is.

would you still be of the same opinion that it's just embarrassing?
    How do you have proof that they just think it's embarrassing but would be worse if the genders were reversed? You're reading stuff that's not there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Wow that was awful. At one point he looked like he was going to start crying, when it became clear that the woman was not stopping with her 'joke'. And the manic laughter just made it all the worse. She should be hauled off and thrown in jail - absolutely disgusting.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Lolcats are a much more fun meme than dickheads on public transport.

I sure hope Bill Murray shows up in one soon.

Dudess wrote: »
    How do you have proof that they just think it's embarrassing but would be worse if the genders were reversed? You're reading stuff that's not there.

I'm sorry, I'll stop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I couldn't put up with the high pitched teenage boy squeals more than anything to be honest :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

That was disgusting. I can't understand the mentality of the people who sat there and just watched that evil woman attack the boy like that, let alone the mindset of the woman who acted like that. Being drunk is no excuse. A few years jail time as somebody's bitch would sort her out.

If that was my son I'd be making sure she went to court for sexual assault and whatever else was in the book that I could throw at her - plus her friend or friends for aiding her by doing nothing to stop her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Christ that was uncomfortable watching. I couldnt watch to the end. Thats not right, she is a sick b!tch:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

That was horrible. Seriously hope she ends up before a judge for it. Wtf like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

She is a bit of a mank.

She definitely went too far into the humiliation zone, but prison? I mean come on.

yeah yeah yeah, I know if the roles were reversed yadda yadda yadda.

In my opinion, she went a bit far, and the truth of the matter is that in society, right or wrong, it's more acceptable to rub your tits in a boys face rather than flopping your dick around a girl on a bus.

I felt bad for the boy, he was stressed and nervous, and having the camera held up to him didn't help.

She did have a nice rack, just saying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement