If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on ONKYO HTS3405 - 5.1 Package System inc. Speakers

Options
  • 18-12-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Can you get me a boardsie price on this 1 box package for the aul fella.

Its the ONKYO HTS3405 - 5.1 Package System inc. Speakers

Link here

Thanks,
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hi John/Ashley (A.K.A Santa Claus)
    I'm looking for a boardsie price on this system as well :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Luckycharms_74,

Please take a moment to read the Charter - we ask Boardies not to "bump" a query within 24 hours. Queries are normally answered within that timeframe but response time can be slower, particularly at very busy trading times.

If your query is particularly time-sensitive, you might consider contacting the shop, contact details on www.richersounds.ie .

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment:

@Luckycharms_74,

Please take a moment to read the Charter - we ask Boardies not to "bump" a query within 24 hours. Queries are normally answered within that timeframe but response time can be slower, particularly at very busy trading times.

If your query is particularly time-sensitive, you might consider contacting the shop, contact details on www.richersounds.ie .

Ritz.

Apologies for the infraction :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lucky.

Unfortunately our current price of £249.95 with £12.99 for delivery is the best price that we can do on this. Santa wouldn't even get a better price !

We do offer the price beat so if you can get it delivered for less, let us know and we can beat anyone who may be cheaper.

Merry Christmas

Dave

Hi Dave

Im going to order this. Is it better to call the shop direct and place order or place through amazon.co.uk ?

• Advertisement

Chris sorted me out today regarding buying this. Many thanks. I look forward to getting this set up this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi guys - Any chance this item is being reduced further in the January sales... ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Nedved85.

The very best price I can offer is the already quoted £249.95.
    This product has been put up in price on our main website to £299.95.

If anything it will only drop to the £249.95 price that it was originally.
    I can not see it moving below this price.

Let me know if this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi Kenny - Would this be a suitable product to deal with 3 hdmi inputs from a PS3,Xbox 360 and a HTPC with one HDMI output to a projector?

I would like the AV receiver to provide 5.1 sound from all three inputs as and when they are used..

Ideally this 5.1 sound would come from the hdmi cable and avoid extra clutter from optical and coaxial connections, is this possible in my case?

If you have any other suggestions that be suitable id appreciate it, (Around the same budget :) )

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nedved85,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Sounds like this would be a perfect solution for you. The only issue you might come across though is the sound from the Xbox.

The Xbox will require you to use a optical cable to carry the sound across to the amp.

The PS3 will be fine with the HDMI.

Hope this has helped.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.