Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G Coverage Charts for Ireland?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a webiste where I can check which mobile phone operator has the best 3G coverage in Ireland other than their individual websites? In my experience I've found that some operators are saying you can get 3G data no problem in some parts of Ireland and then I find out you can't infact.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

try the comreg website.

If you've looked at individual operator websites the charts are "a computer representation of coverage" and that actual coverage will vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

optimus1 wrote: »
    try the comreg website.

If you've looked at individual operator websites the charts are "a computer representation of coverage" and that actual coverage will vary.

Had a look at the comreg website, you'd need a degree in flamin' computer science to understand it (unless you can give me a link?)

Yes I agree on the looking at the individual websites but it's a pain in the butt - am I gonna have the same problem with every operator as I'm having with 3? (though I was with o2 and had no problems - then again that was with an old Nokia and didn't require 3G)

Any operators guarantee service? Hardly?

Advertisement