Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aritech CS 350 compatible accessories

• 18-12-2011 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, this is my first post in this forum.
    I am looking for some advice on compatible devices for the aritech CS 350 panel.
    I currently have an Aritech shock sensor and contact on my back and front door and I am looking to replace these for new ones as they are around 15 years old and look very scruffy, shabby and discoloured and I am having new windows and doors fitted. I would like one with the door contact built in to shock sensor if possible. I have looked around on the net but haven't had much luck, could anyone tell me if these are available anywhere to buy ( I am in the north east UK ) or if not if I can use any other type of shock sensor and which ones.
    Also is it possible to upgrade the keypad as I have the one with Advisor written on it (don't know the model number) and this has also gone yellow and shabby looking with age. I would like to upgrade to a modern key fob activated type if possible. Could anyone tell if this is doable or am I tied to specific keypads with this panel.
    Any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks lads!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,773 ✭✭✭✭altor

Any global sensor will work with the CS350. You will have to look for suppliers of alarm components near you. You would need the same keypad off the system you have. A better option would be to upgrade the system to get keyfobs. More costly but your system is obsolete so getting different parts will become an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Davey Marcus

Ok thanks for the info altor..
    Could you recommend any decent systems with key fob and possibly touch screen panels.
    Cheers.

Risco, Galaxy have a touchscreen keypad which can be used with there systems. Keyfobs could also be used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Jnealon

The dimension would be the better of the two, both are widely available in the UK but both are not diy friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Davey Marcus

Thanks for the help guys, I will look into these..

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help guys, I will look into these..

Your welcome, any other problems let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Jnealon

No problem, ADI would be a good place to get the dimension

Advertisement