Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advertisers dont play videogames.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Thats her name, he named her after the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

I bet she has real hairy arms like her da

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Wish my dad had named me solid snake

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Williams named his daughter after the game, he's supposed to be quite the gaming nut especially for CoD.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I want to call my (eventual) kid Raziel, Kain, Scorpion, Ermac, Sub-Zero or Noob Saibot. Herself is having none of it.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Thats her name, he named her after the game.

holy crap.. I did not know that and now I just seem like a complaining type jerk.

I thought they just scripted it not knowing links name.

boo urns.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

mawk wrote: »
    holy crap.. I did not know that and now I just seem like a complaining type jerk.

boo urns.

Its like yer wan off the radio called Arwen whose dad was big into Lord of the Rings

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

mawk wrote: »

boo urns.
    You honestly thought NINTENDO wouldn't know the difference between Link and Zelda and put out an advertisement?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Williams is also a dedicated video game player and Halo 3 fan. She has stated that Wikipedia and Notcot.org are websites she visits frequently.[5] In June 2011, both Zelda and Robin feature in a television commercial for the Nintendo 3DS game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.[6] Furthermore on October 25th 2011, she was the special guest host at the London Zelda Symphony Concert at the Hammersmith Apollo, marking the 25th anniversary of Zelda Series. On November 17th, 2011, subscribers to Nintendo emails received an email of her and her father playing the new "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" for the Nintendo Wii. She has stated that Majora's Mask is her favorite Zelda game, and voices support of a release of it on the Nintendo 3DS by supporting Operation Moonfall

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Williams big fan of Arma 2, still plays it.

Can be found on a certain US server, that umm takes the realism angle a bit too far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

You honestly thought NINTENDO wouldn't know the difference between Link and Zelda and put out an advertisement?

no but I thought the advertising agency might well have convinced them that no one knows links name.
    and before the abuse, you know what I mean by no one. there are a lot of brand new gamers

Advertisement