Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Hybrids in Crucible

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

How are people finding the new expansion?

I haven't used hybrid weapons since I first started playing eve (been mostly missile/drone oriented), but lately I've been considering fitting out some (suicide) blasterboats for hassling people in lowsec.

Have my eye on cormorants and catalysts for the task, want something cheap and disposable. Any thoughts on this or fitting?

Are hybrid turrets worth training for now?

Also hello, kind of new to the Eve section of boards.

Kaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I wept when I heard of the hyrbid changes .... because my vindi pilot is in a nyx :pac:

Edit:
    Were all destroyers ROF penalties removed? If so then wow blaster catalysts.....

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

R0ot wrote: »
    I wept when I heard of the hyrbid changes .... because my vindi pilot is in a nyx :pac:

Edit:
    Were all destroyers ROF penalties removed? If so then wow blaster catalysts.....

Yeah, I believe so...so the destroyers can now do pretty insane damage...all destroyer gang roam? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Am tempted to come back for 30 days for the tenner they're asking but I know I won't do anything but spin ships and be bitter and play with EFT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »
    Am tempted to come back for 30 days for the tenner they're asking but I know I won't do anything but spin ships and be bitter and play with EFT.

Tier 3 Battlecruisers that can fit battleship guns....

Advertisement