If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for 40 something inch tv

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

what kinda deal can be done on the samsung ps43d450 and the samsung bd-d5300

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Swift

I'd say you'd best give the lads in Richer Sound a buzz on 0044 333 900 0071 and they will be able to give you the best pricing on Samsung TV and BR packages.

I dont see the PS43P450 on their sales system but the are showing the PS43P490 (I guess this might be the newer version?) but they will be able to advise on this.

They have the BD-P5500 BR Player in stock as well.

I cant give you pricing on their goodies - i'm based in The Philips Shop in Dublin

Hope that helps:)

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.