Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Problem with my mating tank!! Please help

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

right so im mating my betta fish, aka siamese fighter fish and my electricity went and when it came back on so did the filter and blew the bubble nest apart no it reformed again on the other side of the tank but how will the male take this will if mess up the mating everything else has been perfect until this help me!!!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

well i dont know if it will mess it up, but i cant really see any other option other than just wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭diverdad

SarahJoy wrote: »
    it reformed again on the other side of the tank

I'm sure the fighter can find the nest again. its only on the other side of the tank. After all these fish breed in the wild and are subject to currents and drifts in the natural ponds and streams that they come from.

I'd avoid interfering with the tank too much if things are coming along as they are. Interferance coupled with loss of nest may be a little offputting.

Advertisement