Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweet relief

• 19-12-2011 8:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

A worrying night.. Usually the two cats come in early to sleep on the bed upstairs with me. Through the window.. Just now taking stronger painkillers at night so I sleep heavily.

Last night only the boy came in; heavy rain and too cold to leave the window open.

I woke several times, opened the window and called.. no response.

Collie was unusually restless downstairs, barking at times which she no longer does normally..

When I went down before 6 am to take the dogs out, heard this faint mewing from the downstairs room... Yes; girl cat had managed, probably after trying in vain to rouse me, to open that window enough to creep in and was looking pitifully neglected, having slept among the wool knitting stocksd. Collie hates cats so had barked every time she cried.

What a story she told me!

So I worry not now; cats will always find a way.

Advertisement