Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing features, some there some not

Options
  • 19-12-2011 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

I subscribed a few weeks ago, but the thing is some features and benefits are working but others are not, for example I can access sex and sexuality but when I click on 'subscribers' button on home page it says I dont have permission to see it :confused:

whats up with that?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That button isn't what you think it is. It just goes to an outdated and removed FAQ promoting the benefits of subscribing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Spear wrote: »
    That button isn't what you think it is. It just goes to an outdated and removed FAQ promoting the benefits of subscribing.

cheers.
    so its blocked for all subscribers then?

also so far I have the 'benefits' down as name change, access to S&S, FC Lounge, subscribers pink coloured stars.

any more? or is that the lot?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

me@ucd wrote: »
    cheers.
    so its blocked for all subscribers then?

Yes, but it's replaced by the newer FAQ in N&F anyway.
    any more? or is that the lot?

More PM space, access to First Class Subscribers lounge, custom avatars.

Spear wrote: »
    Yes, but it's replaced by the newer FAQ in N&F anyway.

More PM space, access to First Class Subscribers lounge, custom avatars.

cheers again. ibtl :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement