Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV Retailers Dublin

Options
  • 19-12-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

Is there anywhere that stocks Apple tv units in the dublin area.Have been on Currys/PC world in the center and they are out of stock,i am meant to ring them today to see if they got a shipment.

As its a present for xmas i really need to get it sorted,i know i should have just ordered it online but only in a position to get it now,and reckon it wouldnt arrive on time if i did order it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

CompuB have an Apple store on Grafton St, I would assume they'd have them.

http://compub.com/?page_id=13

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

CompuB have plenty of them @ €119 ea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

peats sell them also

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

massy086 wrote: »
    peats sell them also

We're out of stock I'm afraid and we won't be seeing them again until after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gibbo_ireland

Everywhere seems out of stock at the moment for some reason! Mad rush for these over the Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Power city,Argos all stock them also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

They're out of stock everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Compub have them in stock no? Could have sworn i seen them yesterday

Compub have them in stock no? Could have sworn i seen them yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Harveyn too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Apparently a newer model is coming very soon. Could explain stock levels and lower price

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

next model is rumoured to be an actual appleTv.

Think a lot of the stock is just gone because of christmas and the great ability they have when jailbroken. sure there's an irish developer who has been working on getting iphone and ipad apps working in native appleTV resolution.

I havent Jb mine, is it actually worth it? Is the main addition the ability to stream any media file through the ATV from a laptop as opposed to Itunes content?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I havent Jb mine, is it actually worth it? Is the main addition the ability to stream any media file through the ATV from a laptop as opposed to Itunes content?
    Yep or from icefilms or any other free streams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I bought one in Compu B Grafton Street on Thursday. Yer man took it from under the till so I don't know how many other they had in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I bought one in Compu B Grafton Street on Thursday. Yer man took it from under the till so I don't know how many other they had in stock.
    Tried everywhere today for it everyone told me apple are out of stock for a couple of weeks then went to compu b pavollion and that had about 20 of them in the press.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Tried everywhere today for it everyone told me apple are out of stock for a couple of weeks then went to compu b pavollion and that had about 20 of them in the press.

Advertisement