Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile: Is the 3g network down?

Options
  • 19-12-2011 10:56am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to check email/use safari and even though I have a full 3g signal there is no connection. I keep getting the server stopped responding.

Is this a common problem? I have just ported over from 3 on unlimited text, calls and data plans. Everything was going smoothly until now.

Turned it off and on and it seems to to be ok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

godtabh wrote: »
    I am trying to check email/use safari and even though I have a full 3g signal there is no connection. I keep getting the server stopped responding.

Is this a common problem? I have just ported over from 3 on unlimited text, calls and data plans. Everything was going smoothly until now.

Turned it off and on and it seems to to be ok

Hi godtabh
    no report of issue. Can I ask which location you experienced this issue, approx what time? Are you still experiencing issue?
    Tony

Advertisement