Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle case

Options
  • 19-12-2011 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where I'll get a cheap kindle case in time for Christmas? Theyre way too expensive in the electrical retailers. I was wondering if any of the little mobile repair places that sell cheap phone cases have them, tried a couple but no joy so far. Anyone know of any that do please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mrsfraw

samina wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know where I'll get a cheap kindle case in time for Christmas? Theyre way too expensive in the electrical retailers. I was wondering if any of the little mobile repair places that sell cheap phone cases have them, tried a couple but no joy so far. Anyone know of any that do please?
    I bought one from a dublin based seller on ebay. 8.50 and no delivery charge received in two days. abdeals i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

I saw loads in Tesco at the weekend. Was a larger Tesco so have a look around. They're selling kindles now so have a selection of covers/socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

I got one. I'm in Dublin and I got it in the ilac centre only €10. only have them in black. Thanks though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Zizou1985

Any chance you remember where in ilac?

Advertisement