Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Santa - You bad bad Man

Options
  • 19-12-2011 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Eunan's first experience didnt go as well as we had planned :)

Anyone else got some very funny (definitely worth the rip off price for future laughs) pictures ?

(its just so funny.... get your hand off my head, aaagh get your hand off my hand !!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I have to say, that Santa is Awesome! Never seen a santa in shades before :D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Yve

I have to say, that Santa is Awesome! Never seen a santa in shades before :D

lol - santy santy cool.....

well I believe our awesome santa was hungover and trying to hide his eyeballs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Aisling would NOT go to Santa for love nor money!
    I was holding her and every time I bent my knees to bring her lower towards him she buried her head in my jacket and gripped my blouse as if her life depended on it!
    Very strange considering that Daddy has a beard I didn't think she'd freak but she definitely did!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Aww:)
    My 10 month old liked him because she loves everyone,my 2 year old would talk t him no bother but would not sit on his lap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Aww:)
    My 10 month old liked him because she loves everyone,my 2 year old would talk t him no bother but would not sit on his lap.

My nearly two year old loved him, kept banging on the grotto window shouting "Santaaaa Saaaantaaaa" but my three year old hated him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Ve hav vays of making you look at ze kamera.

I bet he's the Santa that posted in the Cork City Santa thread. :) Too funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ladylikeschool

:)))))

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Thank God they had Santa int he creche, so I didnt have to que up in town. Even at 15 months, she was giving him the evil eye when he came into the room. He had a big sack with presents for eveyone, he called out their name and they went up to get them.

Only 2 boys started crying, one little fella was about 2 and the other 3.

When they called her name to get her present, she crawled up, grabbed the present, left it on the chair, reached over tot he sack and stuck her head inside and grabbed all the other presents.

For her photo she sat on his knee, looked up into his eyes, then tried to grab the decorations that were hanging behind his head. She nearly destroyed the place.

SO next year I might think about bringing her to one in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭pancuronium

Great pics!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Brill pics Yve! My little girl had the very same expression on her face when I brought her to see Santa.
    It was such a lead up to it, I went to this place where they did the tour of Ms. Claus' grotto for a story, Santa train then into see Santa. She was having a ball in the grotto wrestling with the stuffed toy polar bears and seals, the minute she seen Santa it was all out melt down!

She starting shaking, crying hysterically and saying 'bye bye' the minute she seen him. Think I'll wait til she's a bit older before I bring her again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement