Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers don't compensate for full cost of replacement product?

Options
  • 19-12-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Had an issue with frozen fish fingers being moulded when I opened the box. Rang customer care and gave the details from the box, where and when purchased etc.
    They told me to throw them out.

Received letter of apology and €5 in vouchers to replace the tarnished product.
    Thats great, except the wife just informed me that the large packet which I threw out cost more than €7 :rolleyes:

What now? Contact them again and say that the vouchers don't cover replacement of product or is that to be expected?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Had an issue with frozen fish fingers being moulded when I opened the box. Rang customer care and gave the details from the box, where and when purchased etc.
    They told me to throw them out.

Received letter of apology and €5 in vouchers to replace the tarnished product.
    Thats great, except the wife just informed me that the large packet which I threw out cost more than €7 :rolleyes:

What now? Contact them again and say that the vouchers don't cover replacement of product or is that to be expected?
    Yes contact them again and let them know the full cost of the product you had to throw away. it must be embarrassing for them to have left you short like this after seemingly reimbursing you for the hassle of getting moldy fish fingers.

Advertisement