Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

hey ladies, hope ye are all well today,

thanks for all the advice Ginny :)

i spent the morning shopping today such a disaster, i will not be going near a shop again until after the beby, had to go with OH he was getting his eyes tested and had to help him pick out glasses, came home and went to bed, slep for about 2 hours and still feel tired after it,

heartburn is killing me too, i cant even face taking any more rennies i just hate the sight of them now. when i got up oh had the bbq on was so nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

i had to postpone our bbq cos weather wasn't all that hectic here!
    I know, its crazy. And because they're bloody slow release tabs it goes on all day n night... Ridiculous!
    Wel its head down and when doc told me that it was v far down she was poking and prodding. And also sometimes i feel like its about to fall out so i presume so.i was bouncing on my ball today for a while, see will it engage! what about u??

head is down too Gee G, The ball is great for bringing it down further, i try to go on it every day for a while,

ill be in bed early again tonight i would say, just have no energy what so ever :(

this is gonna sound v silly but are ya meant to just literally bounce on the ball?? Just sit with your legs apart and bounce?? I feel lik an awful ejit!! You haven't long left betsie, your bound to be lacking energy, just think only another few weeks x x

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Betsie shopping is hell at this stage! Yuck. At least you got a bbq afterwards :-) you'd think that the heartburn wouldn't be as bad as the baby has dropped gee g. Are you going to stop taking the tablets all together or change them? Have you tried spatone ? They are more gentle on the system i think.
    Does bouncing on the ball get the baby to move down lower? My bump is still really high :-( find my hips and legs are clicking a lot too

• Advertisement

thats all i do on the ball anyway, i did feel like an edjit at 1st but now i dont care, it helps my back a bit too while im on it. i even bought some rasberry leaf tea too today, ill do anything now at this stage, :)

hot curry, hot bath and hot sex Betsie ha ha. And not one of them is easy for a heavily pregnant woman!!:-) Never mind your raspberry tea ha ha.
    Oh also pineapple, fresh obviously, but its meant to help moves things along. I dont think it matters where this baby is lying pushkii, my tummy is obviously just being squashed hence the heartburn!! I will mention it to midwife on monday and see, but i'm not going through this all so i can take iron!

Lol betsie it does look mad alright , i don't think im ready for bab to come yet tho so i might give it a miss:-) ive heard a lot about raspberry tea what does it do and where did you get it? Is it nice?

You are right gee g say it to your midwife enough is enough like. Heartburn is such a horrible thing :-( oh its good to know about the pineapple i was going to buy one today glad i didn't now.
    I got a smoothed maker yesterday and i love it. They are really good.if you don't feel like eating a meal. Also it will double up as a blender for baby food down the line :-)

i don't really know what the tea does pushki i was just told to get it, it doesn't taste too bad tbh, pineapple is next on the list, might have to do the dirty too haha :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

Hi everyone. Has anyone tried Rennie Ice? I find them great. The regular ones just do nothing for me. I am going to struggle on with the iron and put up with the heartburn. My iron went very low with baby 2 and I was so tired after he was born.

Had a nice relaxing day today, I fell asleep for an hour in the afternoon. I don't think I will last the next 4 weeks. I am so uncomfortable and getting loads of Braxton Hicks and shooting pains down below. I think baby has turned too :) I am getting kicks in different places and my bump seems to have gotten huge! Hospital appointment on Monday so all will be revealed.

ha ha, good woman betsie, if your fit for it, its a good reason to keep trying :-) i feel so much like a beach whale i fear i'd do some damage if i started with that tomfoolery!:-)
    no kinioiri, i've never tried the ice one's, i must try them cos nothing is working for me!

Gee_G wrote: »
    ha ha, good woman betsie, if your fit for it, its a good reason to keep trying :-) i feel so much like a beach whale i fear i'd do some damage if i started with that tomfoolery!:-)
    no kinioiri, i've never tried the ice one's, i must try them cos nothing is working for me!

Try them for sure. I would be lost without them. I get them in my local chemist and Supervalue have them too. They are so much better than the regular ones. I can't recommend them enough x

Hey kin sounds like baby is moving, hopefully head down :-) ya the rennie ice are good taste a lot better than the normal mint ones anyway :-)

must try them myself, anything now at this stage,

delighted your baby turned kin please god its the right way now guess we will know Monday :-)

3 July. Babies born!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭new look

Wide awake!!!!

I am awake since 4.30 just got up. I have cramps like period pains and BH. Probably because baby is moving. It's going to be a long day lol

i was like that yesterday kin was awake at half 4 i had to go back to bed during t.e day then yesterday coz if i didn't i would of fell asleep standing up x

newlook and kin, pain in the ass being awake so early! I always just find it so frustrating more then anything else, i get mad when i cant sleep :-)
    Wel for once i had a great night, went into a semi coma lie state and wake AT All until 10.20 this morning to go to toilet. Could not believe it :-)
    anyone any nice plans for today??

• Advertisement

Kin its exciting that baby seems to be moving!!! Must be pretty sore though. I woke up every hr for toilet and to roll over. I can't believe i can't roll over without waking any more. Weather isn't too great here today so i think ill do a bit of nesting today!!

i'm going at the same pushkil, i'm afraid of being kept in tomor so wanna get few bits done so dont have to worry if i am :-(
    no sun again here today!!

Oh ya your bp i hope the app goes well tomorrow gee g. Out the window goes the nesting today im just so tired think ill have a nap

evening everyone, hope ye all had a nice day, my family just gone home, Im exhausted after the day, the plan to go out went out the window coz poor oh is dying,

Hope you had a nice day betsie. Ye can now relax for the evening :-)

ah i had a lovely day, nice to see them coz don't see them often but i am wrecked, my plan for the evening now is pjs and tea :-)

That's good, how are you feeling otherwise betsie? Im getting all the kicks on my left side again so sore . Ate a pineapple ice lolly. Earlier totally forgot about the old wives tale that it would bring on labour :O do you have any apps this week betsie?

Im feeling ok otherwise pushki, lots of pressure and braxton hicks all the time but kinda used to them now at this stage, how about you how you feeling x

pushkii my day of nesting went out the window too, spent day on couch, had a nap, got some washing done that was it :-)
    betsie, glad u had a nice day, do they live far away from u?? Sorry to hear oh has been struck down with "man flu" :-)
    am going for my shower, getting into my pjs and gonna get an early night! Have my bag packed to have in the car for tomorrow just incase! :-( dont forget from here to maternity girls!Xx

• Advertisement

Im feeling good apart from my ribs being prodded although i ate a load of jelly beans there so ive only myself to blame for hyper baby! Are the bh painful? I don't think ive got them at all. Is everyone supposed to get them?
    I know the feeling gee g i think its the weather well that's what im blaming my laziness on. Are you nervous going in tomorrow ? It will be strange having your bags with you just in case!!

Advertisement