Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

after waking up from a nice long nap, didn't think i was tired at all :-)
    pushkii you're gone mad bouncing, but don't be worrying boot the fact its stil under ur ribs, as i said easier mine is right down and still shoved up under ribs! I know its sore but unfort i don't think they Wil move til they're ready... Then they might work along with the ball :-)
    soap night tonight, jesus who would think that this lying round the place could be good for ya but it obviously is if my bp is anything to go by!!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

After all that bouncing baby is still really up under ribs. She's supposed to be short so no where my pelvis. Oh well as you said gee g they'll move when they're ready. I love the laying around too gee g. Its fantastic :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

wonder does your baby have big long legs pushki :-) have they said where the head is?

just watching eastenders n lola's in labour, she reckons she'll cross her legs to keep it there for a while ha ha. Its just kind of dawning on me now how close we all are, i've less than 4 weeks now, jesus we wont find it til we're all mammys :-)

just watching it there myself oh nearly crying with the laughing listening to her haha x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

Hi Girls,

My appointment went great! Baby is HEAD DOWN I am so thrilled. I am back with GP next week and the hospital the following week. She said they will do a sweep then if I want.

I actually felt hungry coming back from the hospital today, the first time I had an appetite in weeks. It's amazing what worrying can do to a person.

Hope everyone is well x

woohoo kin delighted baby is heading the right way :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

That's great news kin, delighted for ya! It must be such a weight off your mind.

I know Gee G its mad how close we are, 10 days to go for me! :eek:

Yey Kinori hope baby stays put !!

10 days october, my god! U surely won't find that! Ru all set??
    I just have few bits to do around the house but only small bits n i'm good to go!

• Advertisement

Pretty much I think (I hope!). We have all the basics, bags are packed etc, anything else we find we need we'll just pick it up as we go. It's just preparing yourself mentally and emotionally thats a bit harder to do, I really can't get my head around the fact that I'm due next week cos it was always so far away! I suppose that's normal, I'm so excited but a bag of nerves at the same time!

wonder does your baby have big long legs pushki :-) have they said where the head is?
    they said she had short legs so im pretty sure she's balled up pretty high. Delighted for you kin baby heading south :-)

Actually just realised we haven't got our travel system yet, must ring the shop tomorrow to see is it in yet! Ok not as prepared as I thought hahaha!!!

Oh god :-( now the ex wants to take the baby on weekends as soon as she is a month Old !!! Like what?! I said ill be breastfeeding and he said you don't have to do that!!! Im just so angry. He has the cheek to ask all this of me now after everything he has done to me.grrr:-(

Oh my god pushkii, he needs to get a grip! Tell him you will do exactly as you please. Can't believe he's still making demands!

get a grip is right! How exactly does he think he has any rights to make any demands of u pushkii!
    Make it clear to him that YOU will decide when it'll be time for Baby to go and stay with him and that you are breastfeeding so he will have to fit in with your plans!! My god this angers me!

Aaah awake and head wrecked! Im just going to avoid replying to his texts. Its so messy and you are right gee g he'll have to fit around my plans. Grrr! And yes you are dead right Oct how does he think he has the right to make demands ?! He is a downright bully

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

kinioiri wrote: »
    Hi Girls,

My appointment went great! Baby is HEAD DOWN I am so thrilled. I am back with GP next week and the hospital the following week. She said they will do a sweep then if I want.

I actually felt hungry coming back from the hospital today, the first time I had an appetite in weeks. It's amazing what worrying can do to a person.

Hope everyone is well x

Thats really good news, why would they do a sweep though in two weeks, you are due middle of august?. I was just thinking there, im due the 9th and my next hospital appt is the 13th, have gp every week up until then, but they don't want to see me till im overdue, hope im gone before then.

pushkii wrote: »
    Aaah awake and head wrecked! Im just going to avoid replying to his texts. Its so messy and you are right gee g he'll have to fit around my plans. Grrr! And yes you are dead right Oct how does he think he has the right to make demands ?! He is a downright bully

I agree with the rest of the girls, HOW DARE HE!!!!!! Tell him you call the shots from now on!!!!!

i cant believe what he is saying now pushkii, the cheak of it, how dare he make demands like that, if you wnat to breast feed you brest feed dont stop because he wants the baby aaaaahhhhhhh.

• Advertisement

You're right pushkii, just ignore all his texts, that way its clear to him that you won't be engaging in any sort of discussion on the topic, without actually having to talk to him. Turn off your phone and go off and do something nice for the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Ah pushkii for God sake what is going on in this lads mind??? He is nuts if he thinks he can make demands of you like that you stick to your guns and stick to your BFing plans and ignore this pettiness.

Ya he must be delusional to think he can be carrying on like that now. Im definitely going to ignore any texts and he won't know when im going in to have the baby. Ill be bad enough not mind having him there. He makes my skin crawl :-(

what about changing ur number pushki?? Just until baby arrives and you have time to yourself to get sorted before he comes barging in.

Yes I think that he will continue texting and ringing you and this will wear you down, changing your number will give you head space, i know its a pain to do, but it gives you a chance to give it to those who care about you so you wont be afraid to open text next time it beeps, just make sure there is no one that will give it to him. I know its hard he is the father of your child, but you need space now. xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

pushki, I would be changing my number. You don't need that stress now. If he cared about you and the baby he would give you some peace x

I will be 38 + 3 when I go back the next day. She said they offer sweeps from 37 weeks. It's news to me because I wasn't offered one at that stage one either of the boys. I will take it at 38 weeks, the way I look at it is if the baby is ready it will come after the sweep if its not it won't. I did a bit of research and seemingly its common on 3rd pregnancies to offer a sweep at 37-38 weeks.

If he contacts me again i will ask him not to contact me any further and if he keeps bothering me i will change my number. I can't believe how selfish he is still being. I was pretty upset all day thinking he'll take the baby off me but i know in reality he can't do that. . He has upset me so much over the months i can't let him do it to me any further. On Thursday ill be meeting up with a family law solicitor so that should help answer some quests.
    Anyway i got a little bit of cleaning and painting done today keep my mind occupied.
    So gee g if they offer you the sweep will you take it?
    Imagine new look and yourself may have your little bundles by the end of the week :-)
    How is everyone today:-)?

pushkii big hug, its bad enough that we are so close to the end of our pregnancies and you have to put up with all that too, best of luck with the solicitor anyway, and no he cant take baby off you,

at least you got some more painting done anyway :)

im finding today to be dragging alot, nothing on the telly, cant do any washing coz its raining :( have done some cleaning alright but other then that nothing to do,

i woke up this morning with a lovely cold sore, i havent had one in years and its fecking sore too, i forgot how annoying they were.

Ah betsie coldsores are such a pain in the arse, nothing worse!
    Yeah pushkii you're best off talking to a solicitor, put yourself in the best position possible.
    Kin I'm getting a sweep next week too, I'll be 39+6 really hope it works, I'd take one right now if I could!

• Advertisement

no pushkii, it aint me getting sweep, its kinioiri! they dont want me back til 39 weeks so will see then! I kinda thought they'd want me in every week between now and 40 or something like that,may was acting more of a fuss ha ha. The august babies Wil be in full swing soon :-)

Advertisement