Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

its only when the bloody thing is gone ya realise how much ya use it! Its a pain in the ass!
    I'm lying in bed still, deciding whether to get up or try get a little snooze seen as i didn't sleep :-)
    have Ye seen weather forecast for england?? Hi 20's, low 30's they're getting in spots at the minute, what the hell?? Then ya look out ur window n nearly cry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Ha ha I know the weather is brutal, and all the walks I have planned with my little man in his new travel system, the weather would want to improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Gee_G wrote: »
    i meant to ask before, is anyone attending the same hospital to have baby??
    That'd be funny if we were and didn't know :-) but i think we're all dotted round the country! I'm going to cavan

me and kin are both attending clonmel :-)

i know weather is so unfair like England is only right next to us and they have it so much better :-(

i think you should try get a nap gee g will do you some good x

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

GeeG I'm in the Coombe, think I'm the only one in Dublin as far as I know.

I was up all night too, constant nausea, yuck :( I think going back to bed is probably the best call! Single digit days now woooo

betsie i was just checking dates there of u n kin, you may hold off or she may fo early for Ye to cross each others paths :-) ha ha.it wud be nice if Ye did though!
    God single digits girlies... Madness!!
    I think i am just in denial in a way that its so soon ha ha.

• Advertisement

October I have the return of the nausea as well, was told by a work colleague she was very sick before labour started, said it was a sign. Sure if we were listening to everyone we would be expecting our babies tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Belfastmedic

@ pushki, i miss working :(

I'm having my baby in Belfast, will return to Limerick at chrstmas time :)

I think changing my number is the way forward, even if you block them they will ring on other numbers. Facebook could do with a deactivation too.

Awful pain in my upper back for the last five days.

That will be 3 of us from this thread that had to change our number in past week due to psychotic males, the peace is unreal.
    I have had the upper back pain too from time to time, I was associating it with sitting uncomfortably in my work chair, its not too bad now, go for a walk, work those muscles and see if it will ease a bit for you belfast medic.

Going to really miss my work colleagues, they have been so good, my desk decorated in balloons when I came in, a lovely card, and lots or chocolate, have only 3 more hours to go, must do some work I think!!!! Have a lovely relaxing day girls, I wont know what to do with myself from tomorrow onwards, nesting maybe.

xx

ah that was really nice of them rose, i do miss work too but i still call into them to say hi if im in town,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Yeah exciting now to be in single digits, but I'm still very impatient! Though to be fair I don't find the time dragging either. I might now with this BP though having to try and rest isn't my cup of tea would rather be toddling around doing something.

Was nauseous a bit myself yesterday, funny we all seem to complain of similar things at the same time! They say it can be a sign but I think my lady is VERY comfortable where she is for now.

I'm going to Galway, don't think there's anyone there only me.

it is hard doing nothing for ur bp but it is worth it. I'm back with gp again tomorrow to check mine so will see! My god we're surely all spread out anyway, cavan,belfast, clonmel, mayo, galway,dublin!!
    Wahoo the sun is out here today, get some washing hung out :-)

I changed the bed and washed the bedclothes (so much for rest eh!!) but I'm half afraid to put them out, it's overcast but dry. So hard to know what the weather is going to do!

i'm the same most days with hanging washing out, before i was heavily peegnant it didn't bother me running out to the line to get them but now they'd be soaked by time i got there if it started to rain! :-)

Rose35 wrote: »
    October I have the return of the nausea as well, was told by a work colleague she was very sick before labour started, said it was a sign. Sure if we were listening to everyone we would be expecting our babies tomorrow.

Sweeeeeet! Aw if only.... I swear ladies I'm done. I want to go NOW!!

i have a small bit of nausea too, but im not getting too excited, if i was to listen to all the stories i would have my baby in my arms already, and i know how you feel october im done, im cooked enough as oh says :)

at least Ye are close girls, i've over 3 weeks left and i feel like i'm about to burst! I actually cant move :-( praying i go early before i completely lose the plot!!
    What time is ur app betsie? Hope ur relaxing before it to keep it down x

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

October- 3rd August, first baby!!

SSFG- 3rd August, first baby! * A girl!*

Betsie- 5th August, 1st baby *a girl!*

New Look- 9th August, C-section, 2nd and 3rd babies, 2 for the price of 1 !!:D

Rose- 9th August, first baby *a boy!*

Pushki- 16th August, first baby, *a girl!*

Kiniori- 18th August, third baby!

Gee_G -19th August, first baby!!

Tishandy- 20th August, C-section, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Laura- 28th August, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Belfastmedic, 29th August, first baby, *a boy!*:)

Excited_FTM , 30th August, first baby!!

oh Ye, go and throw me off the list now :-) ha ha.

just updated the list I dont know how you got left out rose sorry :) Sounds like you are having a lovely last day at work enjoy and take it easy for your time off you truly deserve it :)
    I'm attending Limerick , i dont know if anyone else is :)
    Had a really good sleep last night first time in weeks!
    belfast medic you wont be long getting into the swing of taking it easy;)

• Advertisement

appointment is 4pm have done feck all all mornign and it will stay like that now till later :)

you're right, was it v high the last day?? I am back in bed, not feeling the may west now at all and my tummy is growling at me all morning, hope i'm not gonna start with nausea again too!!

Are any of ye drinking the raspberry leaf tea?

yeah was borderline being sent to hospital the last day,

Im drinking the raspberry leaf tea, about 2 cups a day

pushkii wrote: »
    October- 3rd August, first baby *a girl!*

SSFG- 3rd August, first baby!

Betsie- 5th August, 1st baby *a girl!*

New Look- 9th August, C-section, 2nd and 3rd babies, 2 for the price of 1 !!:D

Rose- 9th August, first baby *a boy!*

Pushki- 16th August, first baby, *a girl!*

Kiniori- 18th August, third baby!

Tishandy- 20th August, C-section, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Laura- 28th August, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Belfastmedic, 29th August, first baby, *a boy!*:)

I'm having a girl...this is news to me! :P dunno how that got in there. Baby 0ctober is still an "it" at the mo! :P

Feck it gee g! Don't know how i left you out ill fix it soon, my head is all over the place. I think baby is dropping my bump feels all weird and ive pressure all down below. Betsie hope your app goes well. I actually felt a bit sick earlier on too i think its the weather

OOps October dont know how i did that LOL!!
    Total baby brain today!! all fixed now i hope :) I'm glad Im finished up work Id make so many mistakes!!
    where do ye get the raspbery tea

Haha no worries pushkii :P

Yeah I was wondering about whether to try the raspberry leaf tea. Have yous been taking it for long and do you reckon its doing any good? Also how does it taste?

well back from my appointment, bp no higher but no lower either, so yet again just told to rest and take it easy, and wait

the tea doesnt taste too bad really, a bit bitter the 1st few sips but get used to it, i dont know if its doing anything but not doind any harm either, i got it in a health food shop

• Advertisement

ok Wel at least its no higher i suppose betsie, tis a pain that it didnt go down either tho.
    I spent few hours in bed today, am up as far as the couch now. Feel quite sick and absolutely killed with heartburn, its so bad its nearly making me get sick!!

Advertisement