Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

lets hope i sleep some tonight bit with the heat i doubt it really but will try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

just had my big glass of milk and off to bed :-) god dam bloody heartburn. Hoping the heat will knock me out!! Night ladies, hope everyone sleeps well n keep us updated x

morning everyone, hope we all slept well? the heat was cruel last night, i managed to get a bit of sleep though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

I know and I think it's too be warmer today. I'm so thankful for my little fan

yeah its ment to be 25 degrees today, in a way im glad im not in hospital imagine the heat there now

• Advertisement

only after waking up since 11.30 last night, and only two toilet breaks!!
    Thats the best in a while!
    How is everyone this morning? Xx

wow thats some sleep Gee G, how do you feel after it, i would love a big long sleep like that :)

i feel good but still gonna take it handy today, don't wanna undo all the sleep ha ha.
    i didn't find the heat too bad at all last night. I wil when i get up i'd say.
    Question, do u have that line going down ur belly? Cant remember name of it now?

no i never got it, did you ?

Ye, have a faint one and it continues up from my belly button to my top of my stomach. Its only v faint though.

• Advertisement

no i didnt get it al all, have plenty of stretch marks to make up for it though :)

Ye, the last week or two my stomach has just gotten destroyed with stretch marks but i just dont care anymore am keeping them well oiled up so hopefully they wil fade nicely afterwards if keep them well moisturised. Anyway, dont mind, never had a tummy for a bikini anyway and from a few op's i have had i am like a patch work doll :-)
    no word from pushkii this morn :-D ooooh i wonder....

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Morning girls! Just woke up now the pains have totally gone!! Had such a good night sleep; i am fairly confused !

ah pushkii, thought u were gone in, ur usually on this first thing! :-(

ah pushki sorry your pains have stopped, that was some sleep you had last night :-) have you gp or hospital again before your due date?

Im the same gee g never showed my stomach so not too bothered but keeping them well oiled

my skin has gone to hell in last few weeks, it wasn't bad the whole way through but now its cat. Not on my face but my body, cant sort it at all. So so dry n all little bumps! Also, them little skin tags! Driving me mad! Rant over for this morn :-D

I know I'm usually up so early. cannot believe I slept almost 12 hrs (with a few toilet breaks in between!!)
    That so annoying about your skin gee g, i wonder is it the sun. I have so many pimples on my bump from the bio oil, not many stretch marks but my mother tells me they'll come afterwards :(
    Does anyone find they get really tanned really quick now they're pregnant? one of the upsides i guess :D
    I have a mat app on tuesday
    Anyone got any nice plans for the day?:)

yeah my face has all broken out in the last 2weeks, hasn't been this bad since i was a teenager haha :-)

cant wait to be back to normal! In all ways! Skin, sleep, size :-D
    Ye, i might chance sitting out in sun for a while after my lunch, it'll prob drain me for the rest of day ha ha. The stress of being a hermit!!! :-)

My skin has unusually behaving itself lately, is it possible to become unpregnant ? Ha ha!
    I love the sun so outside making the most of it, its hard being a hermit alright but im really loving it :-) its such a joy not being afraid to look at my phone and not have any msgs from evil people on it :-)

• Advertisement

i love the sun too but sitting out in it just Makes me want coffee and a cigarette!which is not good, not for another few weeks anyway! Ha ha.

Ha ha a beer would go down well now alright :-D
    Does anyone find that they get cramps from drinking the raspberry tea?

we'll all be cheap dates when we do have a beer after all the babies arrive, i'd say 1 or 2 and ill be on my ear :-)
    i haven't drank it yet so that i cant tell ya x

ha ha i'd be on the floor after about 4 sups!!
    my avent baby room thermometer is reading 30 degrees inside!!!

no i dont find i get cramps after the tea,

i will be on my ear after one drink i would say, so looking forward to it though :)

aw i know, i wasn't a big drinker at all before i got pregnant but i have to say am looking forward to a good session :-) jesus i'm after getting real wierd pains down there, now they're fine when i sit still on couch but when i go to move it comes back :-(

yeah i was the same, oh doesnt drink at all and i dont drink much but i am looking forward to a few :)

what sort of pains Gee G ???

Ooh gee g!! Are they down there?!?

Em don't know to be honest, it stopped me in my tracks anyway! It is kind of hard to describe, could be just bh's as i dont know if i've had them yet! It was 20 mins ago and nothing since so will see if anything else comes.

Yep, down there pushkii n v low on front of my tummy. Will see :-) might've just being another niggle!

• Advertisement

was it a sharp pain? just keep an eye on them Gee G

Advertisement