Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Ha ha what are we like?! Don't know how ill sleep tonight with the heat,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

oh i don't know either, Im melting here at the moment,

Think its gonna get cooler next week hopefully. Does anyone know if gps carry out sweeps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

snickers icecream, haven't had one of them in years, on tomorrow's shopping list!
    I know, i just cleaned off kitchen n i'm now gonna pass out with heat!
    Em i wouldn't imagine gp's do them but wouldn't know for def!

Ya i doubt it too gee g. I just Google ways to prevent going into labour it gave me some laugh!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

pushkii wrote: »
    Ya ive them hidden out of sight i bet ill have nightmares tonight with giant pineapples coming to get me!!
    Rose no wonder you are feeling emotional, when are you back at the hospital?
    Gee g niggly pains are good ;-)

Back at hospital monday, i cant wait to hear what they are going to do with me :D, I always thought my date should be more like the 15th than the 9th but no they insisted it was the 9th, anyone else ever think their due date was different than what was given at first scan?

pushkii wrote: »
    Think its gonna get cooler next week hopefully. Does anyone know if gps carry out sweeps?

I don't think they do pushki, only ever heard of it been done at the hospital.
    Maybe Im wrong

yeah i always though my due date was the 14th rose, and the more i go over the nosey believe it

jesus lads the heat, just had a shower n holy **** i am nearly ready for another one!!
    Gonna be a long night me thinks! I dont really have any idea about my due date, not one for keeping track of dates, the doctors seemed totally shocked by this!! They originally dated me 25th but then changed it to 19th.

must be something to do with the heat coz baby is going nuts here and Im in bed with what can only be described as 1000 pillows and i just can't get any way comfortable at all :-(

pushki how much of she captor oil do you have to take?

• Advertisement

yeah you wouldn't know what to do really would you,

i just slept straight from about 12.30 until now without walking once, i can't believe it, i didn't even move was in the same position i fell asleep in, im in as stiff as a poker now though haha, we just can't win can we :-)

betsie ya had a great sleep with no toilet breaks :-)
    i'm only getting up but i had bout 5 breaks and had to take bloody rennie too at one stage! But slept for few hours since oh went to work. I've a friend coming for lunch today which i'm looking forward to!

i slept until now :-) delighted !!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

Hello there ladies, still hanging on here unfortunately, has been a long 2 days.
    Been having contractions since about 10pm Thursday night, by the next morning they were about 40 seconds long and about 3-4 mins apart. Went into the assessment unit and was only 1 cm dilated so they sent me home as I was only in early labour. Had a show soon after that and contractions have continued on and off since. I'm absolutely exhausted at this stage. They said it might just continue like that over the weekend, if it does I'll just have to put up with it til my induction on Monday morning :( I'm so tired, only managing to grab a little nap in between pains :( Have been on the ball to try help things along, should probably try going for a short walk but just haven't got the energy for it

oh October you poor thing you must be exhausted, are you still having contractions?

gee g enjoy your lunch today :-)

Oh no October :( I was full sure you had your baby by now. You poor thing you must be absolutely exhausted:( Hopefully you wont have to wait until Monday it sounds really tough going. Are the contractions painful?
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭new look

Huge congratulations Mink and SSFG!!! So delighted for ye both and the new wee arrivals xxx
    October God love you, hope you don't have too much longer to go :(
    Aw girls ye have all had me laughing so much with chat of pineapples, ice cream, heat, etc etc !!! So funny :D
    Our boys are getting out on Tuesday, seriously excited :D

That's fantastic news New Look I'm sure you are over the moon :D
    What size are they now? are they keeping down their feeds?
    Lol yesterday I think we were all high on sugar and hormones!!:pac:

ah new look ye must be delighted with the boys coming home, that's fantastic news x

aw newlook Thats just brill, i'd say you cant wait :-) hope they're getting nice and big!! Its well for u that can laugh at us ha ha. We're still struggling here :-D so glad the boys are getting home x
    October ya poor divil, long wait for u!seen as they are going on so long are they still real bad contractions or what?? U poor thing!
    Some heat again today but i think its to end soon isn't it? Its so funny, we're usually praying for sun n hot weather... If any non pregnant sun worshippers seen this thread ha ha.

• Advertisement

nothing constant pushkii, just the little pains down there that i always get but my back is still sore on and off but again nothing constant. Oh good for u, any pattern to them?

that's ment to be a good sign pushki,

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Belfastmedic

Afternoon all ;)

Got myself a chicken curry in the chinese yesterday, in that heat! :eek:

Absolutely dying sick now :o

just keep am eye on the pushki, are they painful?

sounds promising pushkii, u gonna ring maternity again or just wait??

sound very promising so pushki, hope they continue for you :):)

Pushki sounds very promising.
    October oh no you are going through a rough time.
    New Look great news on the boys coming home.

Just lookin at my notes and they have my dates as 14th Aug EDD LMP(LAST MENSTRUAL PERIOD)And due date according to first scan as the date I have been given as 9th Aug.

Hmmmm so two dates eh. Im still waiting, no signs at all, bit tender way down, would know he is lying down there, but apart from that nothing.

im the same rose, i think she is way to comfortable, getting the odd braxton hicks but nothing major, :(

just had my daily nap :-) still getting all little niggles all day but from what i've read and googled ha ha, this could go on a long time before junior actually appears. I am back in hospital on monday anyway so maybe ill know more then. I presume they will be examining me properly!

• Advertisement

oh Im sure you will be examined gee g, Im back Thursday and ill be nearly demanding being induced straight away, if i haven't gone by then but she seems fair comfortable there :-)

Advertisement