Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

how many days overdue wil u be by thursday? You'd imagine they wil be wanting u in, bring ur bag in boot just incase. And if they don't mention bringing u in... Thats the time to do your laps round the hospital, get your bp up ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

No further progress so far, feel like I'm moving backwards now as the pains have become irregular. They were quite bad, at their most intense I wasn't able to talk through them just head down and breath. And now they seem to be getting further and further apart. This is cruel, has been going on 2 days now, I'm so miserable and exhausted. It's probably not even possible but I'm pretty sure I'm going to undilate at this stage, uuuggghhh frustration!!! :mad:
    Pushkii I hope this is the start of things for you. August has been a slow month for births compared with the July thread!

you poor poor thing october, been a long hard few days for u. I'd say you're shattered.when are u back with doc? Hopefully they don't let u go much longer. Ye, august babies are v lazy obviously and v v comfortable where they are! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

ill be 10days over then, ill be doing lots of laps, hospital is at the top of a big hill too so i might park at the bottom of it and walk up :-)

August babies must be very lazy haha

theg81der had her baby, a boy! Its on july thread!
    Ya's are all gone v quiet now... Always gets my hopes up :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

i was thinking the same, i think the fine weather has everyone distracted.

the size of my feet from the good weather is the only thing that has me distracted ha ha :-)

oh Im not gone anywhere, my feet are like balloons would love to stick a pin in them :-)

what did she have?

mine too, my ankles are aching me. would love a good massage!!

oh me too, baby is going crazy here at the moment,

• Advertisement

i think i have a foot or something sticking into my rib. always seems to happen around this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Gee_G wrote: »
    theg81der had her baby, a boy! Its on july thread!
    Ya's are all gone v quiet now... Always gets my hopes up :-)

Congrats theg8lder, fantastic news.xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Girls after going through labour and trying not to heed the advise of others the only thing I have to pass on is - trust me take the epidural.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Epi its is then, im going to sign the consent forms straight away when I go in anyway and take it from there.
    But yes from what I gather it seems to be the thing to do, I was unsure until I listened to advice from others that have been through it, its all over you now, i feel like there is no end in sight never mind a beginning, its like going into the unknown.

Congrats again on your little boy, im currently sleeping with my little boys comforter (blanket type dog) since the passing of my due date, its like I expected him to be here by now and im so dissapointed in a way.

Anyway off to bed. Night all.

Where is pushki, hmm I wonder is she gone in!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are joking me pushki, that was so quick, i can't believe it, massive congratulations to you x x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

... And they.re off!

Enjoy it girls!

Congrats !x

pushki i can't believe how quick it all happened for you, that was a fine size, what did you call her x Im delighted it happened for you while your mam was off work x

pushkii wrote: »
    well i was in admissions at half 5, went. from 2 cm to 10 in an hr and a half, they didn't have time to give me the epidural or pethedine . had to do it with just gas and air and my mum beside me :-) she was born happy and healthy and 6lb14 oz.
    she has been on the breast pretty much since she was born.even when i was getting stitches!!
    can't believe it :-) she is just perfect :-) x
    Delighted for you, great news that your mam was there with you :) any name yet? How are you feeling?

In agony here with what I think is gall stone pain.

ah excited you poor thing, did you get any relief ?

• Advertisement

pushki i would say its amazing looking at your wonderful little bundle of joy :-)

Im still in shock at how quick it all happened for you, so i can only imagine how shocked you are,

well after everything you have been through you deserve to be so happy pushki, x

O and to add to earlier advice - do the perinium massage I didn`t and had an episiotomy which kills afterwards. Had no choice he got stuck and no amount of pushing was getting him out.

Congrats Puskii!!! We`re sharing a birthday my fella was born at 12.13 yesterday! 11th at 12.13 I think thats cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Awww Pushki I am delighted for you, I'll bet she is a gorgeous little dote, Have you named her?
    You did so well just to have gas and air, I wont be meeting you at the clinic Tuesday so:P
    Congratulations xxxx

tbh pushki Im very cranky and hormonal this morning, poor oh can't wait to get out of here id say, in eating the head off him for nothing really

AWWWWWWWWW pushkii, well done!! Go u!
    Seriously, i go to bed early one night and i miss so much! You had me in tears reading over all the posts girls and theg81der well done to u too!!
    Pushkii, any names yet?? You could give Chantelle and Alex Reid a run for their money and not pick one for a month :-) fair play to u again, after everything you have been through in the last few months you deserve this and now you and baby pushkii will have a wonderful life together Xxx

betsie you are well entitled to be cranky, i can only imagine how pissed off you are at this stage. So don't beat yourself up bout it... Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Belfastmedic

Aww congratulations pushki :D

Can't wait to have my little man now :D

• Advertisement

thanks gee g, i know but i feel kinda sorry for him, he is as good for putting up with me

Advertisement