Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

ah October that's fantastic news massive congratulations to ye x god she was a fine weight, how was the labour?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

0ctober wrote: »
    Baby Hazel born today at 4.27pm weighing a big 8lbs 8oz! She's just lying here asleep on my chest, can't stop staring at her! This is the best day of my life!

Congrats!! Hazel is a lovely name it was on our shortlist too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

evening ladies, have been mad to get on all day but coverage in hosp is crap!
    Well, came in for my check up this morn, bp higher then it has ever been, straight up to maternity unit. Was given tablets for bp, thought they'd keep an eye n that be it but no! Just began induction, had ffirst gel tonight, if nothing, 2nd in morn, but either way doc says baby is being delivered tomorrow!! Think i may have pre-ecLampsia. But baby is doing good, rearing to go so hopefully be back on tomorrow with new sorry didn't get catching up on posts but i wil tomor x x

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Congratulations October . what a beautiful name :-) Im delighted for you October :-) enjoy your first night with your lttle girl xx

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Congratulations October. and what a beautiful name, delighted for you, x

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    evening ladies, have been mad to get on all day but coverage in hosp is crap!
    Well, came in for my check up this morn, bp higher then it has ever been, straight up to maternity unit. Was given tablets for bp, thought they'd keep an eye n that be it but no! Just began induction, had ffirst gel tonight, if nothing, 2nd in morn, but either way doc says baby is being delivered tomorrow!! Think i may have pre-ecLampsia. But baby is doing good, rearing to go so hopefully be back on tomorrow with new sorry didn't get catching up on posts but i wil tomor x x

i was thinking something had happened you alright Gee G when we didnt hear from you, did the 1st Gel work? hope things go well for you today x x x

October- 3rd August, born 13th August Girl 8lb 8oz first baby!!

Minxy Moo - born 6th August Girl 7lb 10oz

SSFG- 3rd August, born 4th August, first baby! * A girl!* 7lb 12oz:)

Betsie- 5th August, 1st baby *a girl!*

New Look- 9th August, C-section, 2nd and 3rd babies, 2 for the price of 1 !! BORN 24TH JULY, EMERGENCY C-SECTION, TWO BOYS :)

Rose- 9th August, first baby *a boy!*

Pushki- 16th August, first baby Born 11th August weight ??? *a girl!*

Kiniori- 18th August, third baby!

Gee_G -19th August, first baby!!

Tishandy- 20th August, C-section, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Laura- 28th August, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Belfastmedic, 29th August, first baby, *a boy!*

Excited_FTM , 30th August, first baby!

gee g hope you had a good night and hope the induction works well .I can't believe you'll have your baby in your arms soon x. I had a good night last night baby p fed well and we both slept :-) her in the bed beside me. my milk has start to come in so she's well happy!

hey pushki im glad you both had a good night, bet she is delighted with your milk coming in, did you find that she was getting hungry the last day or two? bet you cant wait to get home x x x

Im delighted to be going home betsie :-) ya she was very hungry the day before yesterday she had to get sips of aptimel but she's guzzling away now!! My nipples were so sore last night but they seem to be better now i used the lanolin cream on them and it really helped. Im going to get the multimam compresses. on the way home too. I really hope the feeding works out for us.

• Advertisement

i hope the feeding works out for you too x

i have to venture to the shops today, nothing in the house :-( really don't want to go but has to be done

i know the feeling betsie :-( have you anyone going with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

pushkii wrote: »
    Im delighted to be going home betsie :-) ya she was very hungry the day before yesterday she had to get sips of aptimel but she's guzzling away now!! My nipples were so sore last night but they seem to be better now i used the lanolin cream on them and it really helped. Im going to get the multimam compresses. on the way home too. I really hope the feeding works out for us.

Try chance your arm and ask for multimam compresses to try before you go home.
    They gave me 2 boxes and cream
    Went to boots the other day 11euro each, and would only do you a few days

wow that's expensive!! are they good java? think i will chance my arm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

pushkii wrote: »
    wow that's expensive!! are they good java? think i will chance my arm?

I found the cream brill if you use it every time your finished breast feeding. My nipples bled and everything, now they're grand

made it in and out in one piece anyway, Im exhausted after it though x

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

Yay another baby, little Hazel what a beautiful name. Congrats October delights for ya mammy.
    Good luck today GeeG

On the other hand, if one more hallion asks me 'are you not away yet' i am going to break their face. In a nice way though

i know the feeling laura, im sick of answering texts and the phone and facebook, i know people mean well, ill never ever send anyone a message again until i have heard that baby is born :)

Gee G i hope things are going well for you today x x

Just home from hospital with baby p. such a nice feeling to be feeding her in my own bed. i can't believe how weak.ive become since having her though. i found standing and walking around exhausting !

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Hope all is well with you ladies, hoping to hear some more baby news soon!

Pushkii, any name for baby yet? Are you home?

• Advertisement

pushki delighted your home, i bet its nice to have your own comforts, be nice to get into your own routine too, id say it is exhausting alright, its bound to take alot out of you x

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

Oh Girls,

Have I missed the chats, to cut a long story very short, we welcomed our baby GIRL on Friday the 10th of August at 15.59 weighing 7 lbs, The boys are over the moon with her. I couldn't get on boards while I was in there on my phone :/ I have so much catching up to do its not fair.

So Happy to be home, I was there for 10 nights, missed the boys so much. Its all worth it now we are home safe and sound.

Huge Congrats to everyone, can't wait to read all the posts. x x x

i knew something had happened you kin was way to long with out seeing you on here :-) wow a little girl ye must be over the moon, massive congratulations to ye all, you must be delighted to be home x hope your well x

Kinori huge Congrats to you and your family on the arrival of your little girl .She'll. never be left out the door with older brothers!! enjoy being home with her xx

SSFG wrote: »
    Hope all is well with you ladies, hoping to hear some more baby news soon!

Pushkii, any name for baby yet? Are you home?

hi SSFG we came home today as soon as i get time ill pm all ye girls a photo and baby p's. name :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

Ahh kin, you got a little girl, delighted for you, hope you are both keeping well.

Can't wait to see ur little un pushkii.

Girls i dunno bout all of ye, but i am gettin MEGA excited eeeeekkkk

yeah Laura Im really excited now, can't wait just on meet my little girl and give her a cuddle

Aww me too girls! not long now girls :-) half of the august babies must be born by now. anyone else find tonight really warm?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

yes extremely warm and i feel like im so out of the loop because im the end of the month!!

• Advertisement

you never know excited you could go any time, i never expected to go a week before my due date!!
    still cant believe we are home!!
    baby p had a lot of first today! her first bath , first time outside, first car journey!
    im so excited for her. the feeding is going well she is sleeping for about 4hrs now which is great. hopefully mammy will get a bit of sleep too:-)
    some more first tomorrow hopefully!

Advertisement