Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

is it the fresh air that causes them to pee when you open the nappy?!
    Betsie and Laura best of luck tomorrow i cant wait to hear your news :-) Ill be thinking of ye tomorrow enjoy those first moments xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

As far as I know tis when the air hits it :)
    Girls , the very best of luck To ye. Can't wait to hear from ye :) x x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, in bed but don't think ill sleep :-(

Laura best of luck to you tomorrow too x x

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

I find the pampers leaky too! The poo tends to go up her back and a wet nappy leaked and soaked her babygro. My little lady has a habit of peeing on me too :P
    I'm still in a lot of pain with my stitches too. Going to the toilet doesnt sting as much anymore but sitting and moving around is still very sore. I got one of those doughnut cushions though and it has been a lifesaver. I'd love to get out for a walk and some fresh air but still too sore and tired for that :(
    Has the public health nurse out again today and H has gained another 5 ounces since Friday :) so proud of her!! Its hard to know if they're getting enough with the breast feeding cos you cant see what they're taking so that was reassuring.
    Good luck tomorrow betsie, looking forward to hearing the news!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

Thanks for your good wishes girls xx

Can't sleep in here though :( not how i imagined my last uninterupted night lol.

Betsie best of luck tomorrow girl, i'll even throw a sprinkle of labour dust on ya ;)

• Advertisement

Haha thanks Laura, i can't sleep either, got a bit on and off but keep waking up but can't go back asleep this time x

Little 7lb 3oz Amelia arrived into this world perfect at 12.34. Girls she is breastfeeding like a pro, i'm so so proud of her already

Congrats laura! Love the name :) delighted the breast feeding is working so well for you. 12.34 that's a pretty cool time to be born! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Belfastmedic

Congrats laura :)

Congrats Laura well done! !beautiful name x

• Advertisement

Laura huge Congrats to you and your family such a pretty name :-) enjoy your first day together x

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

Congrats Laura, a beautiful name for your beautiful daughter.

I wonder how Betsie is doing? Wont be long now :)

Hope everyone is keeping well. x

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Congrats Laura!

I really cant wait to hear betsie news :-)

Ladies just logging on quick baby Rachel was born this mornin at 1.16am weighing 6lb 14oz x i had to have quite a few stitches and Im in a bit of pain but we are ok x x

Ladies just logging on quick baby Rachel was born this mornin at 1.16am weighing 6lb 14oz x i had to have quite a few stitches and Im in a bit of pain but we are ok x x
    Aww betsie im delighted for you:-) huge Congrats to you and your oh!! Beautiful name :-)I bet she was worth every minute of the wait xx

She is worth every pain and discomfort x i didn't think it was possible to love someone so quick she is just perfect x

Im delighted for you you deserve it after such a long wait. The pain will go soon and you'll be able to enjoy R :-) was the labour tough? x

Tough enough but happened quick enough too, i only started pushki at 1 and she was here 16mins later was such a shock

That's fantastic betsie ! The love you feel for the is out of this world isn't it?! Enjoy every second of your first day with her xx

• Advertisement

Fab news betsie, delighted for you, big congrats to you and ur fiance

Oh i plan to pushki, once Im a loud up i will i had am epidural so can't get out me bed for a while,

Laura massive congratulations on you too, beautiful name and fantastic size x

Betsie a huge congratulations! Well done to you. Hope Rachel is doing well for you and you're not in too much pain. x x

Not many left now girls. Soon be time to move over to new born forum :) its been a good journey, made eVen better by having ye to talk to aNd feel every pain and niggle with ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Belfastmedic

Congrats Betsie :D

I'm like a sitting duck, waiting for my little man to arrive. Please god this time next week he will be here.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

I know what you mean belfastmedic.

Congratulations ladies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Congrats betsie. Wonderful news. Hope you and baby Rachel are doing well x

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Congrats Betsie, love the name hope you're ok

i am here getting baby D's photo's done. a lady comes round to house and does photo shoot, so bloody cute!

Aww how cute gee g!! im going to ring photographers today. i really want to do photos too :-) Is that the deal you bought ?

• Advertisement

Congrats betsie! Great news :)

Re the stitches, take all the pain meds they will give you and tea tree oil is your best friend! Try and rest up as much as possible over the next week or two. I tried to do too much and it didnt do my stitches any favours. Let others wait on you hand and foot! :)

Advertisement