Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Organic Lodge in Ballygulie Beg, Wicklow

• 19-12-2011 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

I'm considering getting a voucher for this place as a Christmas present. There seems to be a great deal offered on DealRush but I can't find any other information about the place. Has anyone been there? Would you recommend it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BullGOos

I'm considering getting this as a xmas present also but am reluctant as there is so little info about the place. There website (http://www.allorganicireland.com/organic-holidays.html) is awful, with few pictures & no contact number I can find, just a mobile number on the DealRush page.

No reviews or pictures of this place on-line. Your post was the only thing I could find for it on google.

It seems like a great deal but I think I'll give it a miss. Have got no idea what the rooms & food would be like, could end up in some smelly hippies gaf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

Have got no idea what the rooms & food would be like, could end up in some smelly hippies gaf. /

yep thats what I'm afraid of too. If it looks too good to be true its probably cos its too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 neo068

have booked 2 nights. never heard of place but taking chance. think they are heading for 190 bookings.fair play to them. Sounds a great deal .Hope I am correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Haven't heard of the place, but will have a cycle around tomorrow and see if I can locate the place.
    Ballyguile Beg is just south of the town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

looks seriously dodgy to me

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Mothman wrote: »
    Haven't heard of the place, but will have a cycle around tomorrow and see if I can locate the place.
    Ballyguile Beg is just south of the town
    No sign of any such establishment along the roads of Ballyguile Beg.
    A google search of the phone number links back to a place/business in Co. Kildare

It really does look sus to me, but I sincerely hope for those that have booked that it is genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 neo068

Mothman

thanks for checking. It looks like it is a guesthouse so could be one of those houses in ballygulie Beg which I saw on goodle earth. Hopefully it is genuine or a lot of people will be upset .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 allorganickaty

Katy here from Organic Holidays. This forum was brought to mt attention by a lady who booked with us the package deal.

The problems that we seems to have with the website looks like need professional help.
    It is a self build website, as we are a small company and we need to watch the costs.

Yes, there are some people finding it without problem, and there are others that their search engine do not bring us up.
    After New Year will have professional help, and hope to make it work.

We have just the mobile number 083 3578161 made public as we are 3 staff in the company and on the go all the time, and we have no staff that would cover just receptions work. We could hardly handle one phone, as the result of the very successful deal package. Please leave your name and number or just text us and we will call back in the shortest time possible.

We have already very happy guest from the deal package left and we have bookings made for more than the half of the sold deals.

Will ask people to write here on the thread, but this is at their discretion if they want to register and do it.

So please use the link

http://www.allorganicireland.com/contact-us.html,to reach the website

Please call or text me for call back on 0833578161, and will come back with all in formations to you.

Also please use organicholiday@allorganicireland.com for email us and will be back shortly.

What I can promise, that if you are looking for the perfect place to relax and have the best treatments you are in the right place.

Ans soon our website will be the same. Just perfect.

Thank you for all your comments, really helped us to see how important is today to invest in a perfect website.

Thank you and best regards

Katy Winner
    All Organic Managing Director

Thanks Katy

We don't allow advertising on boards.ie so it would be better if your customers did not come on here.

Just some advice re the website - It might be a good idea if you are getting someone to do design to also proofread it for spelling and grammar - I have spotted lots and lots of spelling and grammar errors myself (the main one that strikes me is ballygulie - surely this should be ballyguile?). You really need to spend money on a decent website with pictures, search engine optimisation and make sure it is proof read.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nius

Just wondered with all the posts on this is there anyone out there that has actually stayed at the Lodge ? Would love to know as someone who has bought a vouched but a bit concerned about bringing my husband down to it ? Thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 allorganickaty

Hi Nius, yes there were several . Will ask them , who were also following this thread to post their comments, to end this suspicions. Will e mail and ask them to comment here. Thank you and in case of any direct questions please just e mail me. You have my email and number on the voucher.kATY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 keppek

HI ,just let you know I never go on this sites, but I felt the need to let you know, that the place it is amazing and you are lucky that have a deal.

Just remembered that had an account here, from long time.

It is ideal getaway, was there with my girlfriend. Amazing place, attention to detail, the best massage and food ever, and we really tried out half of the world.

So, yes it is a perfect place, I already booked in a week end for the summer as they do not have any available till May already.

It s 5 star everything.

Enjoy

Keppek

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭dubmark74

keppek wrote: »
    HI ,just let you know I never go on this sites, but I felt the need to let you know, that the place it is amazing and you are lucky that have a deal.

Just remembered that had an account here, from long time.

It is ideal getaway, was there with my girlfriend. Amazing place, attention to detail, the best massage and food ever, and we really tried out half of the world.

So, yes it is a perfect place, I already booked in a week end for the summer as they do not have any available till May already.

It s 5 star everything.

Enjoy

Keppek

Seems a bit strange that you had an old account but this your first post, sounds a bit dodgy to me. I bought one of these without researching it, have booked a night so i'll reserve judgement, i'll post feedback after i've stayed. I'd like to hear from anyone who genuinely stayed here.

Hi Nius, yes there were several . Will ask them , who were also following this thread to post their comments, to end this suspicions. Will e mail and ask them to comment here. Thank you and in case of any direct questions please just e mail me. You have my email and number on the voucher.kATY

Hi Katy

I asked you not to do that.

I have to close this thread now.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement