Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harness

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi guys,ive currently got four fm aireals 88 - 108 and they can take 1kw of power each..
    I'm currently in process of selling these but one buyer wants me to provide a harness for them but he doesnt want the pole harness ones,he wants the old style coax harness.
    Use too be able too get them but now i cant seem too find them,does anyone know where i could get one as he wont buy without.A four way one would be fab but even a two way one will do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

The company that used to make them here have pulled out of Dublin as far as I know.
    I have an old 4 way that was part of an SDH80 or SDH100 setup. "N" type connectors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭The RF Tech Guy

I can manufacture you a coaxial harness.

What connectors on the dipoles, N-type, 7..16, ?

What degree of tilt is required for the aerial array? This will be known from the coverage area, transmission site, elevation of aerials and aerial coverage pattern as defined in the application for the license.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭now radio soldier

fuzzy,if your thinking of selling it will you pm me a price please and ill contact this lad and see if he still wants these aireals,but he may pick these bad boys up,kinda big too transport.lol.... need too get rid of them as they are too big for me too use for when i apply too go for a temp licence myself and the money for them can pay for that too,well,abit of it....

Advertisement